Moving to Detroit

Sylvia's  POV*
Right now I'm packing up my bags and loading them into the car. Detroit, Michigan is so far from where I live so I brought some stuff to do while I'm in the car.
-pulls up to new house in Detroit-
Me: Mom its so big!
Mom: Yep. Well I'll unload. You go meet the neighbors, Sylvia.
Me: Okay!
I walked over to the neighbors house and this cute guy answered.

Me: Um.... Hi! I'm Sylvia and I just moved in next door.
??: Hey. That's a cute name. I'm Tre.
Me: Hi.
Tre: So how old are you?
Me: I'm 20. Almost 21.
Tre: Oh cool. I'm 21. So you wanna hang out sometime?
Me: Sure, when?
Tre: Uh.... tomorrow me, my brother and his girlfriend and their kids are going go- kart racing. Wanna come?
Me: Sure!
Tre: Okay see you tomorrow. I'll give you a ride if you need it.
Me: Okay. So come knocking when your ready.

I walked off trying to look all cute. Like how the girls in the commercials do 😂.

Tre: I see you girl!
Me: See me what?

I guess it was obvious 😂. Im never gone do that again.
When I got inside my house (house in media) I got in the shower and put on some black adidas joggers and a white "Drügs" shirt. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and then started unpacking my boxes.
I was getting tired so I went to sleep.

-next morning-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
"Didn't really fuck with me then but how bout now, cuz im up right now."
I got in the shower and got dressed. I put on a white crop top and acid washed high waisted shorts and my Concord 11's. I braided my hair. Then o did all my other morning stuff and ate breakfast.
When I got done with my breakfast I went upstairs to check my Instagram. I got a follow request from therealpapi.tre so I looked to see who it was. It was the neighbor. How did he find my Instagram?😂 On that stalker shxt. I accepted it an followed him back. He didn't really need my follow because he was apparently Instagram famous. I knew he was familiar because I have seen some of his duets with people like Justin (imbackdamn), Ariel (foreverbabyariel), River Bleu (riverbleu7), and Malak Watson (idk his REAL insta😂).