Cruise

Kennedys POV*
Today I woke up and got in the shower. I flat ironed my hair then curled my bangs. I put on a white crop top and a floral high waisted skirt. I slipped on some coral colored heels. I did my other hygiene and then I woke Jay and the kids up.

Me: GET UP JAY!
Jalen: I'm up dang.

I got Anthony up and got him dressed. I put some camouflage cargo pants on him and a black shirt that says "keep it 💯" in red. I put his tims on him then I brush his curly hair out. To finish his outfit, I put a white baby visor on him😂.
Then I got Briah up. I put her in the bath then I sprayed her hair with curl enhancing spray. I got her dressed in a white shirt that says "not a snitch" in hot pink and a hot pink tutu. I put her pink and black Jordans on her. To finish her outfit I put a headband with a huge pink bow on her. My kids was fly today.

Jalens POV*
This morning I got up and got in the shower. I did my hygiene then I got dressed. I put on a plain black shirt and some jeans. I put on my gold watch and my black huaraches. I went into the "kitchen" and got a pop tart.

Kennedys POV*
When everybody was ready we went over to everyone else's rooms to get them.
We all walked to the dock to board the boat. (Their hotel was right on the water and next to the dock) When we got there we got on the boat and dropped the kids off at the daycare. We decided to split up: girls and boys. The girls all went to the spa and the boys went to the on- cruise water park. They so childish.
Me and the girls walked up to the 3rd floor and signed in for a massage. We got a room so that all 5 of us were in the same room getting our massages at the same time. It was great! We got to have peaceful time to ourselves without them ratchet boys bugging.
When everybody was done, we went to get some food. We went to the Chinese place. It was good.
We decided to split up and look for the boys because we didn't see them at the water park.
I went over to the shopping center. I saw a cute little couple. Awwww! They reminded me of me and...... Jalen?
Jalen was with some girl.
I walked over to him.

Me: Um... excuse me?

I guess he didn't here me because he didn't answer. So, I decided to listen to them to see what hey was talking about. I went behind a wall so that they didn't see me.

Jalen: So...
Girl: What you wanna talk about?
Jalen: I don't know but you should give me them digits.
Girl: So you said you do t have a girlfriend... right?
Jalen: Yep. Single.
Girl: Okay then my number is (***) ***-****
Jalen: Thanks baby.

I decided that that was enough so I walked over to him.

Me: So you don't it a girlfriend huh?!?!
Jalen: Um... baby? What are you doing here?
Me: You were right you don't have a girl. Have a good day Jalen. And don't think I ain't getting child support!
Jalen: Don't act like that!
Me: I ain't acting. I'm serious!
Girl: Wtf Jalen?!?! You said you didn't have a girl.
Jalen: Well I did but now I don't!
Girl: Jalen! You fucked up real bad. You didn't tell me about no girl, no kids, no nothing!
Jalen: Look I'm sorry.
Girl: And I'm sorry I even talked you. Lose my number!
Jalen: I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up!

Jalens POV*
I messed up so bad! Why?!?! I should've just left her alone but instead I hurt my girl and now I'm letting my kids down. I might not ever see them again.

Kennedys POV*
I'm so mad right now! Why did he do that. I went and found Adrian because she is like my big sister.

Me: Adri!
Adrian: What's up sis?
Me: Jalen... he... told... this ... girl... that he... didn't
Adrian: Calm down
Me: Sorry I ran around trying to find you. But, he told this girl that he don't have a girlfriend and they was like flirting and stuff. The kissed and I broke up with him. I don't know if I should have but I don't wanna forgive him right away.
Adrian: Okay. That's fucked up. Well, don't forgive him yet. See what he will do for you. You gotta make him want you. Don't give in to quick. You have to be sort of nice but mean at the same time.
Me: Got it. Thanks sis.
Adrian: Anytime.

I walked away and the whole squad was together again. Jalen was with them but i wasn't mad. I was excited because my plan is going to be in action.

Jalen: Hey Kennedy! Can I talk to you for a second.
Me: Yeah.

We walked over to a table and sat down.

Jalen: Baby I'm sorry. I love you.
Me: Oh. Well. I guess it's okay but we still ain't dating. I don't like you either. I'm only dealing with you for MY kids.
Jalen: OUR kids.
Me: MY kids.
Jalen: Whatever

He reached for my hand. I sat there for a second then slowly pulled away.

Me: You gonna be sorry
Jalen: I know

I went back to the squad and we got the kids. We all went out to the deck and sat in beach chairs. I sat next to Jalen.  I already miss him but I can't show it. I sat next to him but not too close.

We just sat there watching Dolphins and seeing the water. We sat there until the cruise was over.

When we got back to our room, I slept in one bed with Briah, and he slept in the other with Anthony.

Me: Goodnight
Jalen: Goodnight! Love you.
Me: Mhmm