Fight Night (or morning )

Kennedys POV*

I walked outside to take out the trash and who do I see walking with thottie Briana? Leena. Why was she walking with her?

I decided to walk over to them.

Me; Hey Leena. I see you have met this rat.

Leena: Your the ra-

Before she could finish her sentence i slapped her in the face.

Me: Huh? What were you gonna say?

Briana: She SAID you are th-

I slapped that hoe too.

Me: Oh I see. Yall want yah asses beat dont you?

Briana: Put your hands up bi-

Next thing I knew Briana was laying on the ground with a black eye and a bloody nose, and I was being pulled off of her by Jalen. I dont know where Leena was though.

Jalen: Wtf is wrong with you?

Me: Whats wrong me?!?!?

Jalen: Yes you!

Me: Whats wrong with your stalker and your sidechick? Huh?
Jalen: My side chick?
Me: Leena. The one who was over here with you the other day flirting. *wipes blood of eyebrow with a washcloth.*
Jalen: SHE WAS ASKING ME ABOUT RESTAURANTS DAMN!
Me: Oh of course she was!
Jalen: Whatever man. I'm tired of this.

He walked outside and got in his car.

Me: Where are you going!!?!?
Jalen: Why do u care? You just gonna say I'm lying about that too!

Then he pulled off. I feel kinda bad now. I mean, we never had problems before. Now, all of a sudden I don't trust him. It's just, that girl, Leena. She making me feel like somethings going on.
I'm just gonna give him sometime alone. I called Tre to see if Jalen was over there.
*phone convo*
Me: Hello?
Tre: wassup sis?
Me: is Jalen over there?
Tre: Yeah he's sleep
Me: ok well tell him to call me when he wakes up please.
Tre: ok
*end of phone convo*
Well, at least I know he is safe and not doing anything crazy.
I decided to text him so he knew I cared. 
Texting*
Me: Hey baby. I love you💕
End of texting*
I got in the shower and got dressed (outfit in media). I paid on the couch and watched tv.
-an hour later-
Jalens POV*
I woke up and I checked my phone. I had a text from Kennedy
Baby🍑💜- Hey baby. I love you💕
I didn't reply. I don't understand.... Why doesn't she just trust me that I don't want Leena. I don't! When Leena was over we weren't talking about restaurants. Leena was flirting with me but I wasn't going for it.
Flashback*
I heard the doorbell ring do I went and opened the door. It was Leena.
Me: Um.... Hey Leena.
Leena: Hey baby
Me: I have a girl already.
Leena: I know but you can leave her for me can't you.
Me: no!
I walked over to the table and sat down.
Leena: Come on cutie. We would be so cute together. We could go out to eat and go to the beach.
Me: No! I have a girlfriend and a kid.
Leena: I could be a good mom.
Me: Well then. Go find someone who actually WANTS you and have a kid with him.
Leena: Well that's rude to say to your future baby mama.
Me: But I didn't say it to my future baby mama.... I said it to you dumbass.
Leena: Oh! Same thing. Right?
She leaned in trying to kiss me and I pushed her back off of me.
Me: Um... I think u need a to go Leena.
Leena: Whatever.
She was about to stand up until Kennedy walked down the stairs.
End of flash back*
I walked downstairs and Tre was sitting on the couch.
Me: Hey bruh
Tre: What's up?
Me: Nothing.
Tre: Oh. Well Kennedy wants you to call her.
Me: Okay. Well, I'm leaving. Bye
Tre: Bye.
I ran upstairs and got my phone and my keys. Then I went outside and got in my car and drove home.
-home-
I got out of the car and went inside. When I walked in I felt little arms wrapped around my legs.
Anthony: Daddy!!!
Me: Hey Ant.
Anthony: Where was you daddy?
Me: Grandmas house.
Anthony: Oh. I'm going to my room to play.
Me: Okay. Be good.
Anthony: Okay.
He ran up the stairs to his room and Kennedy came down. She had tears stains on her face. I walked over to her and lifted her chin up.
Me: What's wrong?

Kennedy: I feel bad.  * talking very fast* I blamed you for all of this and I just wish I didn't because now you are mad and I don't want you to leave me and I want you to be with me forever and help me raise our kids and I want to get married and be best friends forev-

Jalen: Baby. Stop! I love you and I would do anything for you. I'm not mad. I just needed some time. And I will always be here now matter how thick or how thin.
I leaned in and kissed her. I felt some of her tears drop down my face. I let a few out too. 😥

A/n thanks for reading my book💕 there are a couple songs in here that I sneaked in. Jaquees:Future Baby Mama and Migos: Fight Night(the title) 😂