Graduation

Kennedys POV*
I'm so excited! Today is my 12th grade graduation! I get to spend it with my bestfriends and my bae! I'm just sad that my dad won't be here to watch me. 😭 There are going to be a lot of celebrities there today. Because of Jalen and Tre's dad being Chris Brown.
*text*
Me: Good Morning
Jalen: Good morning babyyy
Me: R u exited about today?
Jalen: Yeah. R u?
Me: Yesssss
Jalen: I 💜 you
Me: I ❤️ you too. Bye
Jalen: Bye
* end of convo*
I woke up got in the shower and got dressed. (Outfit in media) I put my hair in to a neat bun and put a bony pin in it to make a hump in the front.
Me and the girls were all riding in my car together to school because right after graduation our school is having a community parade and me, Jalen, Dani, Ken, Jazzy, Fade, and Tre are all in it and we are using my car to drive in the parade because it's s convertible Lamborghini. I'm so excited!
It's time for me to go so I grab my change purse and put on my heels. I got in the car and drove to Dani and Jazzy's house to pick them up. My mom and Malak and Dwayne are coming later when graduation starts.
When we got to school the boys weren't there. They were all riding together in Jalens car.
Jalens POV*
I'm excited. Today I'm graduating 12th grade. I am wearing a white dress shirt with khakis and Sperrys. I can't wait to see what my baby looks like. She wouldn't let me see her dress until today.
Kennedys POV*
The boys just pulled up. They looked cute. Especially Jay. They walked over to us.
Me: Hey
Jalen: Hey cutie.
I walked over to him and wrapped my hands around his beck and kissed him. He was much taller than me. I am 5'4 and he is 5'11.
Me: Let's go inside.
Squad: Yeah.

We walked inside. Everyone looked so cute.
Speaker: ATTENTION ALL 12TH GRADERS LINE UP WITH YOUR WALKING PARTNER IN ORDER!
Everyone headed to the auditorium and got in line. Me and Jalen are walking partners. They paired everyone who had a bf or gf up with them. Tre was with Ziah when they picked partners but then they broke up. The teachers said that they couldn't switch partners. So, poor Tre stuck with her cheating ass.
When everyone was in line, the guests started to come in. They took their seats and then we waited.
I saw my mom, Malak, Dwayne, Tre and Jays mom and dad, Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Rihanna.
They started the music and we walked down. There were flowers pouring from the ceiling.
When everyone got to the stage, they began calling names.
Principal:
.......
Tre Brooks
.......
Kendrick Durand
......
Danielle Evergreen
......
Kennedy Gonzalez
......
Fade or Quevo or Shah *chuckled*
......
Jalen Vasquez
.......
Jazzlyn Young
.......
All the names where called and we all walked of the stage in our order with our partners.
I graduated!