His new girl

Authors POV*
It was time for the campfire and everyone was there except for Ziah and Fade.
Kennedys POV*
When are Ziah and Fade gonna get here so we can't start the fire?
Me: Guys lets just sta---
Jalen: They're here
Me:K
Fade and Ziah got out of the car. So did...... who is she?I walked up to Fade.

Me: Who is she?
Fade: That's my girl
Me: I thought you went out with Leila
Fade: I did but we broke up.
Me: Oh. Do she go to our school?
Fade: Yeah she just moved here from Kentucky.
Me: Oh
Fade: Give her a chance. Okay? Don't be mean.
Me: Fine.
Then she got out of the car.
Me: Hi. I'm Kennedy. I'm Fades, sisters, friend.
??: Cool
Me: ........ and you are?
??: I'm Jazzlyn but u can call me Jazzy
Me: Ok
Fade: Let's go Jazz
Jazzy: Okay
Me: Hey Ziah bish
Ziah: Hey girl
Me: Come on we been waiting on y'all
Ziah: Ok
We walked to the back.
Me: Hey Jay. Can u start the fire?
Jalen: Yeah baby.
Me: Thanks.
Jalen started the fire and everyone got sticks and marshmallows. Everyone decided to stay the night at my house since it was 12. We made sleeping arrangements and everyone went inside and watched movies. Me and Ziah shared a room. We watched Pitch Perfect 2. We fell asleep when the movie was over. As I was sleeping, I felt Ziah get up and go to the other room. Then I felt someone get in the bed. I looked over and it was Jalen. He was already asleep and he had just laid down. I closed my eyes and I guess Jay wasn't all the way asleep because then he put his arm around me and whispered " I love you" so I said " I love you too" and kissed him on the forehead.