OMG!

Kennedy POV

Today me, the kids, and Jalen are all going out to eat with mine and his parents. Like a family dinner.

This morning I got up and got up and got ready.
I didn't really do much today. Me and the kids went to the mall and got matching shoes (Jalen already had the ones we got. Twinzies 😂😑)
We went to Arby's for lunch and we met Dani and Alicia at the park earlier.
*
It's 5:30 and we are meeting everyone at 7 so I had 1hr and 30mins to get ready and be there.
I got in the shower and dos my hygiene. I put on a white crop top with high waisted jeans. Then, I slid on my belt that has diamonds all over it and my new Jordan's.
I put on some red lipstick and did a smokey eye.
I put in my studs and then went into the bathroom to do my hair.
I brushed my long curly hair out. I braided the sides of it and left it down.
I looked pretty okay if I do say so myself.
I got Briah dressed in a pink shirt that said "Daddy's Princess 👑" and some black leggings. I put a big pink bow in her hair and put her tims on her.

Then, I got Anthony dressed. I pout his black shirt that says "Mommy's Thug💪🏽💸" and some jeans. I put his tims on him and took him down to Jalen so he could cut his hair.

When everyone was ready, we got in the car and left.
We drove to Texas Roadhouse and met up with the fam. We got our table and ordered.

Lady: Hello what can I get ya?
My mom: Can I have the steak and potatoes.
Lady: Yes
Jalens mom: I'll have the Southern salad.
Dwayne: I'll take the steak and fries.
Me: Um... Chicken tenders please. And the kids Mac n cheese and the kids chicken tenders with applesauce.
Lady: For you guys
Jalen: The ribs please
Tre: The chicken tenders please.
Lady: It'll be out shortly.
My mom: Thanks.

Soon we got our food and we were all eating. Jalen stood up and traced in his jacket pocket. He pulled out a
......

To be continued....

Naw just playing with y'all.

He pulled out a little box. He got on one knee next to me.
OMG!

Jalen: Kennedy, will you marry me?

To be continued....

Sorry but CLIFFHANGER. This book is sadly😭 coming to an end. I am making a sequel RIGHT NOW! It'll be out super soon but for right now, read my other book that I'll also be working on called Crazy in Love. It's about Malak Watson. So, check that out. If you want it be in the next chapter kik me at lulshawty_k. 💕 Thanks for reading. And I PROMISE the new book will be out soon. Like next week! Or the week after. To find out what she said, read the next book. It will be called, "All the Right Words."