chapter 1

Derek's (P.O.V.)

The entire team is sitting around the round table chatting about random stuff, Emily says "guys do you remember the last time we were able to do did this".

Penny then says "no all I remember is work work work", while giggling.

I was just sitting there staring at her, I think about how she looks and what she probably looks like underneath, then Rossi says "Derek, Derek did you hear me".

"What" I ask confused.

Everyone started to laugh I felt myself blush a little then Baby girl says, "aww look baby boy is blushing".

"Don't temp me I might just have to make you blush. I got some dirty things on my mind. Want me to share them" I say not thinking.

She gasps and I say, "uh I got to go".

I hop up and speed walk to my office, I walk in and I sit down, God did I just say that out loud in front of everyone?, why am I so stupid?, " I can't help it I love her".

"Love who?" I hear Penny say.

"uh" I can't form words.

"Derek I love you too" she says smiling.

"Really" I ask.

"Yes really", she walks up to me and bends down and grabs my hands.

She pulls me to my feet "Derek I have always loved you".

She then kisses me, I intensify the kiss by licking her lips trying to seek entrance to her mouth, she opens her mouth and I slide my tongue in. Me and penny fought for dominance I won, then penny pulls away from the kiss.

"Bye Derbear", she says walking away while I watch her hips sway back and forth.

"Bye baby girl" I say.

I walk out into the bullpen to see the entire team just sitting there staring at me probably wanting to know what the fuck is happening.

I stroll over to JJ and tell her what just happened she says "damn that's great", really loudly that the rest of the team rushes over and starts asking a bunch of questions.

I said, "you'll just have to wait and see", I swiftly walk past people and went straight back into my office. I grab my phone and text Penelope.

Derek: Hey baby girl you are a great kisser btw ;-)

Penelope: right back at cha

Derek: cute dress btw I can't wait to see what's underneath it.

Penelope: you are a bad bad boy

Derek: you might have to teach me a lesson

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek just texts me 'you might have to teach me a lesson', I jump up and went to his office, then said "class is in session", he got up and wraps his arms around me and kisses me passionately.

Then I hear JJ say "hey guys I got you a... I hope I'm not interrupting anything".

We jump part and Derek asks her "what do you got".

"I got a package for you", she hands him the package, he opens it to see a teddy bear with a note saying because you're my baby bear from ma.

"I love your family" I say.

"Hey maybe when we get a vacation me and you go to Chicago and you can meet them" he offers.

"Ok sounds nice and cozy", I say then JJ walks off. "well I got to go see you later on boo boo", i kiss his nose.

"Bye baby", he says while I walk out.

(After work)

I go to Derek's office and he is packing up, "Derbear", I show him a movie, bucket of popcorn, and twizzlers. He smiles and we walk into the round table room. We sit down in the middle of everyone, I open the twizzlers and bite one, I was holding it next to Derek's head so I could grab my phone and Derek bites my twizzler.

"Hey I got a hole bag full get your own".

"Hey you put it next to my face"

"Ok I'll feed you just be quite so I can hear".

(End of Movie)

Everyone starts splitting up and going home, I walk out to my car and unlock it, I try to crank it, it won't work. I hop out of my car I call Derek.

"Hey baby girl miss me already".

"Yes and can you come pick me up I'm still at the BAU my car wouldn't start".

"Ok" then someone picks me up bridal style.

"Hey baby girl" he says grinning.

"Derek what are you doing" I ask.

"I'm picking you up" he says and I can't stop him so I give in, "ok".

He carries me to his car and then puts me down. He opens the door for me "thanks baby boy".

"No prob baby girl", he hops into the front seat and we head to his house.