chapter 35

Penelope's P.O.V.

It took a week to find the unsub but they finally caught him. They are coming home tonight and I'm still gonna get revenge on Derek. I pack my things up and I head to the elevators. The elevator doors open and I get on. Once on the final floor I get into my car and I drive home.

I am finally home and I get out the car. I walk inside and take my jacket off. I throw my purse across the room and I take my phone upstairs with me. I lay on the bed and I hear the front door open. I walk out to the top of the stairs and look to the door. I see Derek walking in. I run downstairs and jump into his arms.

"Ow" he says sitting me down.

"Oh my did I hurt you? are you ok" I ask.

"No you're fine, the unsub shot at me and it landed in my bullet proof vest. But it is going to bruise" he informs me.

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry I didn't know wait he shot at you, oh I am about to wreck somebody's shit up for that, I am going to kill-" Derek shuts me up by kissing me.

"Babe I'm ok and I see you're not mad at me anymore" he assures me.

"Yeah it was stupid any way, but still I worry Derek I love you with all my heart and I don't want anything to happen to you" I admit.

"Same here you are the light of my life sweet thang" he says smiling.

"Well I have something to ask you" I tell him.

"Well go on ahead I ain't stopping you".

"I want to get a tattoo, please" I beg.

"Babe do you know how badly they hurt, they are done with needles baby girl" he says concerned.

"Yes I'm fine Derek and dang I can't believe you don't think I can handle it" I say a little ticked off.

"Babe that's not it, but what kind of tattoo do you want" he asks.

"I want a black crown on the back of my neck, why, I don't know" I am so happy.

"Really ok is that it".

"Oh wait I might want to get a purple treble clef they are really pretty" I say excited.

"Why don't you get both" he suggests.

"Ok I'll get the crown on my neck and the treble clef on my shoulder".

"Yay now can we go to sleep now" he asks.

"Yeah let's go I'm exhausted".

We walk to our bedroom and I flop down on the bed. He does the same on the other side. I give him a quick kiss and he grabs my ass.

"Derek I thought you were tired" I say giggling.

"I am but I just can't help myself your just so hot" he says pulling me closer.

His phone starts ringing. He answers.

"Derek, [...], what do you want Savannah, [...], what do you mean your pregnant, [...], no how could it be mine we didn't have sex the last two months before we broke up, [...], well then it's not mine it's probably the dude you cheated me on with, [...], stop bye" he hung up and threw his phone frustrated.

"So that bitch is pregnant" I say annoyed.

"No she probably isn't because we took precautions, condom, she was on the pill, we were protected. It was probably that bastard she slept with on the side that got her pregnant cause it sure won't me" he tells me with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Babe let's not talk about her, she was no good to you, I would and will never cheat on you. You are the best thing in the world to me" I tell him honestly.

"Same for you princess, I love you goodnight" he says giving me a kiss.

"Night Baby boy" I say cuddling him.

Derek falls asleep and I soon fall asleep too.

The next morning I wake up and Derek is still asleep. I do my normal routines and I get dressed. I wake Derek up and he does his normal routines. We are all done and ready to go in a hour. Then we drive to work.