chapter 33

Derek's P.O.V.

Penelope is pushing herself up against me as close as she can. I push her up against the wall. I take her dress off and I take her heels off. I drag her to the kitchen and I lay her down on the table. I rip my shirt and my shoes off. Then I pull my pants off. I push up against her and grind a little. She wraps her legs around my waist and moans. She grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me down to her.

"Fuck me baby" she whispers into my ear and licks it.

"Yes ma'am" I say pulling her panties off.

I unsnap her bra and suck on her nipple. Her body rises underneath me and she moans really loud. I go to the next one and she is putty in my hands. I rub her clit and I hear Penelope whimper.

"Baby you're so wet for me" I say in a deep voice.

I hear her moan, "god DAMN JUST FUCK ME, YOU'RE KILLING ME" she yells.

I push two fingers inside her and she automatically tightens. I push my fingers in and out at a slow pace. I watch her throw her head back in pleasure. Her body rises with every thrust of my fingers. I add another finger and she whimpers again. I speed up the pace and she is shaking on my hand. I take my hand out and lick it clean. I take my boxers off, I place myself at her entrance and thrust into her. I groan a little and thrust a lot faster.

"Hey who's your man" I ask.

"Mmm you baby" she whispers.

"What I can't hear you".

"You Derek you" she mini yells.

"Good girl".

Her orgasm washes over her and she moans. It sends me over the edge and I cum inside of her. I pull out of her and help her off the table. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up like the princess she is. I carry her to our bed and lay her down. I lay next to her and pulls the covers up.

"Derek I love you with all my heart" I hear Penelope whisper.

"Penelope I love you with all of my being" I kiss her softly.

She sits her head on my chest and scoots closer. We both fall asleep holding one another as close as we can.

The alarm wakes me up and I climb out of bed. I hear the shower on and I walk into the bathroom. Penelope's phone is playing 'Your love is my drug but Kesha'. She is singing along, she sticks her hand out the shower and reaches for a rag. I grab the last one and open the curtain a little. I put some soap on the rag and I place it on her leg.

She gasps and looks down. "Derek you scared me".

I run the rag up and down her leg. I run it up her inner thigh and she grabs my hand. I look up to her and she has a certain look in her eye.

She bends down next to me, "get in".

I get in, I grab her ass and pull her close to me. Her phone starts ringing and so does mine. I groan and get out. I wrap a towel around my waist. I walk into our room and grab my phone.

I answer, "what".

"Hey we have a case we need you here ASAP" I hear Rossi say.

"Ugh can it wait like an hour I just got in the shower with Penelope, you people have the best timing" I say sarcastically.

"Oh sorry dude but we need you here in 15 minutes".

"Fine see you in a little bit" I say and hang up.

I get some clothes and get ready. Penelope walks in with a towel on.

"Hey babe aren't you coming back" she asks.

"No we have a case, so get ready" I inform her.

"Ugh them people have the worst timing" she says getting some clothes on.

She grabs her makeup bag and we get in the car. We pull up to work and Penelope finishes her makeup. Once we get off the elevator we run to the conference room. I get a knowing look from Rossi as soon as we walk in. We get situated and they start the briefing.