chapter 38

Derek's P.O.V.

After the dinner that Dave made, me and Penelope decide to walk around. We walk to a stream, the moons reflection glistening. Fireflies fly by and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Baby it's beautiful out here" she says.

"Not as beautiful as you" I murmur into her ear.

"Wow that is so cliche but I'll take it" she says turning in my arms facing me.

She gives me a slow and soft kiss. I hear a camera shutter and release from the kiss. I look over to Jason who is carrying an old camera.

"Jason, what are you doing" I ask.

"Here just look" he hands us the picture.

It looks beautiful, like a fairytale. "Jason thank you" Penelope says giving him a hug.

"Well I'm going inside, come in whenever" He says walking inside.

"Hey follow me" I say pulling her to my car.

"What are you doing" she asks.

"Just try to be quiet" I say laying her down on the hood of my car.

I pin her arms above her and unbutton her blouse. I kiss down her chest and she moans lightly. She pushes me off her and she pulls my shirt off. She pulls off the rest of her clothes and I pull off the rest of mine. I push her onto the car, I open the car door and lay the chair back. Penelope lays down in the car and I got on top of her. I shut the door and she wraps her legs around my waist. I place myself at her entrance and slam into her. She moans and I thrust into her again. I thrust into her with a strong force but enough to not hurt her.

Blake's P.O.V.

"Hey guys Penelope and Derek have been gone for awhile. I'm getting kind of worried" I say.

"Yeah Blake and I will go look for them" Rossi says jumping up.

We walk outside and look around. We split up and Dave went to search around the stream. I check around the cars when I step on some fabric. I look down and I see a shirt. I pick it up and its Penelope's. I hear a moan come from one of the cars. I grab my flashlight and shine it in the cars. I shine it in all the cars except Derek's. I shine the light into the car and drop my flashlight. I run back to the cabin and slam the door. The guys look at me.

"Did you find them" they ask.

"I wish I hadn't" I say.

"What do you mean" they ask.

"I found Penelope's shirt on the ground, then I heard moans coming from one of the cars. I shined my flashlight into all of them and when I got to Derek's. I um... I saw something and I think you know what" I say near throwing up.

"So they are banging in the car" JJ asks me. I nod my head and they all bust out laughing. "You poor soul you must have saw a lot".

Penelope and Derek walk in fully dressed. I look to them and walk away.

"Alex wait" Penelope says running after me.

"What" I ask.

"I'm so sorry I didn't want you to see that. Things got out of hand I'm so so sorry. I oh my God. I am so sorry. That shouldn't have happened" She apologizes over and over.

"I saw a lot of things tonight Penelope. I saw you naked I will never recover from that. You are like family and I don't want to see family naked" I admit.

"I'm sorry I really am. I told Derek not to try anything".

"Its ok just let's forget about it now hug me" I pull her into a hug.

We walk back to the living room and Derek is blushing like no tomorrow.

"Was it worth it Derek. Was it" I ask.

"Yes, it was so worth it" he says smiling.

"Derek oh my god you are sleeping on the floor tonight" Penelope says walking to their room.

"Fine at least I'm not sleeping outside" he says smirking.

"Oh keep talking and you will" Penelope yells.

Dave walks in and says "what did I miss".

"Nothing I'm going to bed" I say scurrying to my room.

We have to share rooms and I get to share with Rossi. Emily and JJ got another one with the boys. Aaron and Spencer are sharing a room too. I lay down and pass out.