Chapter 41

Derek's P.O.V.

6 hours later

A doctor walks in, "Penelope Garcia".

"That's us" we all jump up.

"Uh we got her stable, the wound did a lot of damage. She is lucky she survived, it is a plain miracle. She lost a lot of blood, but she will be fine in a couple of days" he informs us.

"Can we go see her" I ask.

"Yes but not all at once, I recommend a few of you at a time. We don't want to stress her out" he says and walks off with JJ telling her more in detail.

"Ok so David, you and Blake go" I suggest.

"Are you sure Derek" Dave asks.

"Yes I'm sure, go" they go to see Penelope. "Ok so Hotch you, Emily and Jack go next" he nods his head. "Gideon you and Spencer go after them". "Then JJ and Henry will go".

"So you want to see her last" Gideon asks.

"Yes I want to be the last person she sees".

Penelope's P.O.V.

My whole body is in pain, then Alex and Dave walk in.

"Hey guys, where's the rest of the team" I say hugging them, I wince at the pain in my stomach.

"They are gonna come see you In a bit we split up to keep you stress free" Dave assures me.

"Where's Derek, is he ok" I ask worried.

"He's outside, he wants you to see the team first" Alex informs me.

"Are you okay kitten" Dave asks me.

"Yes I'm fine" I say faking a smile.

"Well we got to go, so the others can see you too" Alex says.

"Ok, I love you guys thank you for coming to see me" I say hugging them again.

"Love you too" they say walking out and in comes Hotch, Emily, and Jack.

"Jackie come here baby" I say smiling.

He jumps up and gives me a big hug. "Auntie Penelope are you okay".

"Yes baby I am fine now that you're here" I say tickling him.

Emily and Aaron give me a hug. "Hey Penelope" Emily says tearing up.

"Hey" I say sitting Jack down.

"How ya feelin" she asks.

"Guys I'm fine, I might have been stabbed but I'm fine" I assure them.

"Here" Aaron hands me his phone and I look at the screen.

I see a picture of Jack and I asleep. "I see you found us" I say laughing but regretting it after a pain shoots through my stomach.

"Well we have to go" They say walking to the door. "Bye".

"Bye guys" I say and they leave.

I lay my head down and start crying a little. I love these people they are the best family a gal can have. I wipe my tears away and hear the door open. I guess they said Fuck it to a few people because JJ, Henry, Spencer, and Gideon all walk in.

"Hi Penn" they all say giving me hugs.

"Hi guys" I say picking up Henry. "How's my little man doing" I ask.

"I'm fine and can I tell you a secret" I nod and he continues talking, "uncle Derek said that he loves you like no tomorrow and he loves you like there is no sun to shine 'cause you're his sunshine".

I start crying, "Well he's not wrong" I say trying not to laugh. "Yeah and I love him so much, I don't think it's possible to love anyone any more than I do him".

"Well that settles it we are getting Derek in here, we got to go" they say walking out.

"Bye" I say and they walk out.

The door opens and I see Derek. I see he has been crying, he walks in and sits on the bed beside me.

"Derek" he looks at me and I hug him. "I love you baby".

"I love you too" he starts crying, "baby girl I'm sorry".

"Why" I ask.

"Its my fault you got hurt" he says still crying.

I pull him away and look him in the eyes. "Derek this was not your fault".

I cup his face in my hands and wipe his tears away with my thumbs. "Savannah nearly killed you and she was there for me".

"Derek stop this was not your fault" I try to convince him.

"Are you sure you even love me" he asks and I gasp.

"Derek Morgan you did not just say that" I grab his hand and place it over my heart. "What do you feel".

"Your boob" I laugh and wince.

"No serious, you should feel my heart beat" he nods his head, "as long as my heart is still beating I will love you no matter what we go through no matter what happens I love you. I will always love you" I admit crying.

He kisses me and I kiss back. He pulls away, "I love you too, baby girl" he says giving me another kiss.

I yawn after he stops kissing me. I lay my head back down and pass out.