chapter 15

Derek's (P.O.V.) after work

I packed my stuff up and got ready to go. I walked out of my office to see Penelope speed walking towards the elevator.

"Penelope wait up", then I heard her crying. I ran to her "Penelope what's wrong".

She threw a card at me and kept walking, I read the card.

Dear Penelope,
I just wanted to tell you Derek doesn't love you, you're just a skank ass hoe no one will ever love. YOU ARE FAT, UGLY, DESPERATE, LONELY, AND WHITE TRASH. YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT CAR ACCIDENT NOT YOUR PARENTS. I love you not Derek but you chose him over me, you slut. You are mine just wait until I get out I'm gonna show you a real man.

Sincerely, Kevin Lynch

I clenched the card in my hands and stormed off to Hotch's office.

"I want that bitch on death row" I tell him.

"Who?" he asks me.

"Kevin lynch" I answer.

"Why?", I threw him the card. "Oh my Lord, when did she get this"

"I don't know she ran off I have to find her".

"Derek go find her she is in danger", I ran off and ran down the stairs.

I got to the bottom and saw Penelope sitting in my car. I ran to her.

"Baby girl don't you dare listen to him I do love you. You aren't ugly you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever met. You're not fat you just have extra luscious plump curves that I love to sample and you are not lonely cause I will always be here for you". I was crying just a tad.

"Derek that's not why I'm crying. It's just when he said when he gets out of jail he is going to show me a real man. That scared the Hell out of me I don't know what I'd do without you" she tells me.

"Lets just get you home".

"Okay I'm really tired".

"Let's go then".

"Yeah". I got in the car and headed home.

We pulled up to the house. I got out and opened Penny's door. She slowly made her way up to the front door and she opened the door. I came in behind her and sat our stuff down. I shut the door and picked Penelope up. I carried her upstairs to our bed. I laid her down and covered her with the covers. I kiss her forehead. I took her shoes off and sat them by the bathroom door. I then took off her tights and put them to the side. I unzipped her dress and slid it off her. I put it with the tights. I got one of my shirts and put it on her. I took her glasses off and sat them on the night stand. I grabbed a rag and wiped off the makeup she hadn't already cried off. I kissed her forehead and took her clothes and put them in the dirty wash. I walked back into our room and took my clothes off. I put on my joggers. I laid down on the bed and passed out.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I got up and walked downstairs to hear someone pounding on my door. I go to the coffee table and grabbed the gun I taped underneath it.

I opened the door to see Hotch, "What the hell you scared me half to death".

"Derek it's Penelope she is in grave danger" He tells me.

"Why? What? How?" I ask a lot of questions.

"Kevin Lynch is being let out early for good behavior and for being a minor assault".

"When is he being let out?" I ask.

"Tomorrow evening" he answers me.

"Fuck we need to tell the team" I exclaim.

"We can't they'll become too close to the case and we don't even know if he is actually going to attack".

"Ok but we need somewhere to stay because he knows where we live and he knows where Penelope's apartment is" I say.

"You will be staying at my place for a while until everything goes down".

"Okay".

"I'm going home now, call me if anything happens" he says.

"Okay Hotch". I shut the door and ran upstairs.

I woke up Penelope, "Derek what is it?" She asks half asleep.

"It's Kevin lynch he a being released early, tomorrow evening he will be a free man" I tell her.

"What do you mean" she sits up quickly and puts on her glasses.

"Lynch is being let out early for good behavior and for being a minor assault".

"Ok so you want to tell me anything else" she asks.

"Yeah we will be staying at Hotch's place for a while until this blows over".

"Ok".

"But for now let's just sleep" I tell her.

"Ok cause I am really tired", she took her glasses back off and laid back down.

She fell back asleep. I on the other hand couldn't sleep with all this bullshit on my mind .