chapter 16

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned my face. I looked in the mirror to see I'm not in my clothes. I become very confused. I went back into the room and sat on top of Derek.

"Hey Derek wake up" I say.

"I'm up" he whispers.

"Did you change my clothes last night" I ask him.

"Yeah cause I thought you would be more comfortable" he answers me.

"Why thank you good sir, now let's get ready for work" I say.

"Ok who's taking a shower first" he asks.

"Uh you can if you want" I offer.

"Really don't you need one first" he asks.

"No you go ahead I have to get my outfit out" I hop off him.

"Okay baby", I moved towards the closet when Derek pulled me into a hug. "Penny are you ok?".

"Yeah Derek I'm fine I just need to be with the people I love" I tell him.

"Okay baby", I kissed him softly at first then I intensified the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around Derek's neck. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He pushed me up against the nearest wall. I broke the kiss. The cold wall sent shivers up my spine. He pulled me back into another soul spiraling kiss. He pressed himself against me and I can feel his throbbing dick through his jogging pants. I yanked off Derek's shirt and he pulled mine off. I pulled my panties off and let them drop to the floor. Derek sat me down and pulled his jogging pants and boxers off. He lifted me back up. He pressed himself inside me and I moaned in pleasure. He started to thrust then he started to fall backwards. We hit the floor and it made me fall extra hard onto Derek's dick.

"Derek are you ok" I ask concerned and hop off him.

"My back is in a lot of pain but I'll get over it, are you okay baby girl".

"My vagina hurts from landing on your dick so hard" I tell him jokingly.

"Oh I hope I didn't damage anything" he says more concerned about me than himself.

"I'm probably fine".

"Do you want to continue this" he asks.

"Baby I don't care it's up to you".

"Okay then can we wait until later".

"OK baby", I tried to help him up.

"Ouch stop Penelope stop my back" he complains.

"I don't know what to do". I laid him back on the floor.

"Penelope call Hotch tell him we are gonna be late for work".

"OK I'm also gonna call Rossi and get them to come help", I grabbed my phone and called Hotch.

I told him to get Rossi and get here as fast as they can. I went back to Derek's side.

"They are gonna be here in 15 or so minutes" I tell him.

"Ok can you help me pull my pants and boxers on?" he asks.

"Yes of course", I grabbed his boxers and slid it up to his ass and pulled them up all the way. I grabbed his pants and pulled them up all the way, "Ok baby you need anything else".

I pulled my panties on really quickly then pulled on a skirt.

"Yeah can you take your bra off" he asks.

"What" I ask.

"Please baby girl" he whines.

"Ok baby" I unclipped my bra and slid it off.

"Come closer", I got closer to Derek. So close my boobs were right in front of his face.

Someone knocked on the door. I put my bra back on and put a shirt on. I ran downstairs and opened the door, Rossi and Hotch stood there looking concerned.

"Penelope what's wrong" Hotch asks.

"It's Derek follow me", I ran upstairs with them right behind me.

I walked into the bedroom, "Derek what's wrong" Hotch says.

"My back I'm in so much pain" he groans in pain.

"What happened" Rossi asks.

"Can we just leave that out" I ask.

"Penelope we need all the facts" Hotch says.

"Derek and I were having se.." Hotch cuts me off.

"Never mind we don't need to know" Hotch said quickly.

"But I do" Rossi said quickly.

I whispered into his ear "me and Derek were having sex against the wall and he slipped on my panties and we both fell, it hurt but also felt good on my behalf".

Rossi busted out laughing. Rossi and Hotch helped Derek up and sat him on the bed.

"Guys y'all have the rest of the week off until Derek's back feels better" Hotch says.

"Hotch you don't have to do this" Derek says.

"I know but I want to".

"Okay wait... Kevin I completely forgot about him","ok Rossi help me get him to the car", "ok". They got him to the car, I jumped in and we drove to Hotch's place.

We got to Hotch's place, they helped him inside to a couch, "thank you Hotch and Rossi" I kissed both of their cheeks.

"Well we got to get back to work call if you need anything" they say.

"We will love y'all", they left.

I lifted Derek's head off the couch and sat down laying his head down on my legs.

I massaged his head, "baby I'm sorry this happened".

"Baby it's ok it's no ones fault".

"Yeah you're right".

"I know I am now shush", I kissed his forehead.

I got up and grabbed an Advil from my purse. I ran to the kitchen and filled a glass with water.

I ran back into the living room, "here open up" he did, I put the pill in his mouth and helped him drink water.

"Thank you baby darling, I'm glad you're mine".

"And I'm glad I'm yours too" I kissed him.

"Thanks".

"Your welcome now sleep", he passed out 10 minutes later and so did I.