chapter 27

Derek's P.O.V.

I finally finished the pinball machine, everyone had already left for home except me and Penelope. I get up from off the floor and try and find baby girl. "Penelope" I say loudly, I see Penelope come from out of my office. "Right here Derbear" she says, "ready to go home", "yes let's go I'm tired as Hell". We make our way to my car and drive home.

We pull up to the house and get out. I open the front door and escort Penelope to our bedroom. She crawled onto the bed and patted the side of the bed beside her, I got on the bed beside her. She curled up beside me, I gave her a small kiss. I pulled away and she bites my bottom lip and tugs on it. She let's go and kisses me again a little forcefully. I opened my mouth and she slid her tongue into my mouth. "Someone's a", kiss, "little", kiss, "eager tonight". She doesn't respond she just kissed me faster, "Baby girl", she keeps kissing me. I pulled off the bed. "Penelope", "WHAT", "what's going on with you, you've never acted like this before", "I don't know I'm just all of a sudden really horny", "well just cool it think about prime numbers or count backwards because I don't want to have sex right now my hands hurt really bad and so does my back", "oh come here baby".  I sat down on the bed, she laid me down on my stomach, Penelope started giving me a massage. Her hands feel like heaven on my back, I passed out.

Penelope's P.O.V.

Derek fell asleep during the massage and I laid beside him. I felt Derek wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. He kissed my shoulder and mumbled something, when I passed out.

Derek's P.O.V.

I wake up and I grab Penelope's phone to see what time it is. It's almost 4 o'clock and work is at 8 but we are gonna be there by 7 to beat JJ there. I get up and walk over to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I wake up Penelope.

"Penny wake up it's time to get ready for work" I say shaking her.

"I don't wanna" she says rolling to her front.

"Penn get up" I say shaking her again.

"No" she says pulling the covers over her.

"Fine" I say walking back into the bathroom.

I fill the tub with water and walk back into our room. I lift Penelope and sit her in the water. She jumps up out of the water.

"Derek why did you do that" she asks angered.

"You wouldn't wake up so I did what I had to do" I say grinning.

"Well lover come give me a hug" she says walking towards me.

"No I'll think I'll pass" I walk backwards.

"Come here" she says chasing me around the bed.

She cornered me and jumped at me. I caught her and kiss her. I kiss her passionately and I sit her down on the ground. We stop kissing and she walks into the bathroom. I watch her ass the whole way and I change my shirt.

"Penn you need to hurry" I say.

"You can't rush perfection" she says irritated.

"How can you make something that's already perfect even more perfect" I say truthfully.

I don't hear a response, I walk over to the door.

"Penelope" she opens the door and walks past me.

She grabs her clothes and walks back into the bathroom.

"Did I say something wrong" I ask.

I open the door and see she's crying.

"Babe what's wrong" I ask.

"I- I never could have asked for a better life, I have the man of my dreams" she says and stops crying.

"Hey" I grab her chin so she faces me. "I love you to infinity and beyond I will love you".

I kiss her slowly and pull away. She smiles and pushes me out the bathroom.

"I love you the same way" She says.

I sit on the bed and pass out for a little bit. I wake up to Penelope jumping on me.

"What" I jump off the bed and Penelope falls to the floor. "Oh shit I'm sorry" I help her up.

"Its ok I was trying to wake you up because we got a case and we have to go immediately" she says walking downstairs.

I follow, "what about JJ's party".

"They said we can celebrate after the case and they are locking the pinball machine in Hotch's office" she says walking outside.

"Ok let's go to work" I say following her.

We get in the car and head to work.