chapter 23

Derek's (P.O.V.)

I woke up and Penelope is sleeping, I kiss her forehead. I get off the bed and I walk downstairs into the kitchen. I look at the time it is 7:49 PM. I look in the fridge for something to eat and see that there is nothing. I go back upstairs to see Penelope still sleeping. I shake her a little and she slowly wakes up.

"Derek what is it" she asks.

"I'm going to go get something to eat I just wanted to let you know".

"Oh that's okay".

"I'll be right back".

"See you then" she kissed me quickly. I wall out to my car, I got inside and drove to Dominoes.

I pull back up to the house. I open my door and grab the pizza and cheese bread. I shut my car door and walk to the front door. I open the door and walk to the kitchen. I sat the food on the counter, then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"Hey baby girl".

"Hey big boy" I heard Penn say but she sounded off.

"Penny you sound funny".

"I wonder why" then I turned quickly to see Spencer.

"SPENCER" I scream.

"Hey big boy" he says in a mocking noise.

"Where's Penelope".

"She said she was waiting for you to get home, she's upstairs in the bedroom".

"Reid you frighten me" I comment then I run upstairs to the bedroom. "When the hell did Reid get here".

"Awhile ago he said he was walking around and found himself here".

"Okay" I went closer to her, I lifted her chin, I kissed her softly. "I got food".

"Oh good I'm starving" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen.

I grabbed two plates and handed her one. I grab two pizzas and a bunch of cheese bread. I sat down and started eating. Penelope got her food and sat down beside me.

Spencer sat at the end of the table. "Hey Spence why the hell are you here" I ask.

"I don't know" he replies.

"Do you need a ride home" I ask.

"Nah I can walk" he says.

"Are you sure its getting dark".

"Yeah I'll manage".

"You sure".

"Yes Derek".

"Okay".

"Hey Penelope since you and Derek been together he's gotten soft".

"Yeah he's my big softy" she kissed the side of my neck.

"WHAT soft I am not soft I am rock hard" I exclaim.

"Damn for sure" Penny says biting her bottom lip.

"That's not what I mean I am not going soft I'm still tough", I got from the table and started flexing, "see rock hard".

"Oh that's for sure rock hard" Penny says looking at my pants.

"Uh guys this is weird" Spencer says freaked out.

"Sorry not sorry", I say laughing.

We all finished eating "well I'm going to head on home now" Spencer announces.

"Spence I'm driving you home, go get in my car", Penelope says.

"I'll stay here" I say.

"Okay I don't feel like walking anyway".

They both walked to her car and drove off. I went back inside and got my iPod and speakers. I started blaring my favorite song, 'You Don't Own Me' from the First Wives Club Soundtrack. I took my pants off and grabbed a wooden spoon, I began lip syncing the words. I started sliding around on my socks and acting silly.

The song ended then I started playing 'Down' by Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne. I kept dancing and lip syncing. The world feels like nothing when alone. The next song turns on 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston. I hear giggling and turn around, I see Penelope smiling at me.

"Hey baby girl".

"Hey Whitney" she mocks me.

"Oh you saw that".

"Yeah I did".

"Uh please don't tell anyone about this".

"I would never dream of it". She kissed me softly.

"Hey if you like that dancing I got another routine we can do in the bedroom".

"Oh let's go" we made out the whole way to the bedroom. We bumped into the door.

"Wait shoot I forgot something" Penny said.

"Ok let's go get it", we head back downstairs. "What did you forget".

"I forgot my phone I need it just in case".

"Okay that's fine with me", we went back to kissing we stepped backwards towards the stairs when we fell onto the couch.

"Let's just do it here" Penelope whispers her voice thick with lust.

"Okay I'm game".

The couch was rocking back and forth for about an hour. when we got finished we went straight to bed cuddling not bothering to get dressed.