chapter 34

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Ok so we are headed to Buffalo, New York. Three men have been murdered over the past 2 weeks. All three had their throats slit after they were beaten brutally. They have ligature marks on their arms and necks".

The images pop up onto the screen.

"If you look the ligature marks on the necks are deeper than the ones on their hands" Derek says.

"When were they found" Dave asks.

"The third one yesterday, the second one 4 days before it and the first one 4 days before the next, so each 4 days apart" I state.

"So do they have any similarities besides that" Blake asks.

"No but Garcia I want you on that" I tell her.

"On it like me on der- I mean like white on rice" she corrects herself and looks at me other than Derek.

"Ok so it is a hour ride or so over to Buffalo" I inform them.

"Actually it is approximately 73 minutes" Reid states.

"Hey don't make me slap you in front of all these people" Derek says to Reid. Penelope giggles and punches Derek's arm.

"Leave him alone" she says.

"Oh what was that, sugar. You're defending pretty boy" he teases Penelope.

I smile a little, "oh don't try me Derek I can hold a grudge sugar. And-" she whispers the rest in his ear.

"Oh sorry Reid" he apologizes.

Penelope smirks and walks off to her office. "Ok so we all are leaving in 30 minutes be ready".

Derek jumps up and follows Penelope. I laugh and get up as well. I go to my office and grab my go bag.

Derek's P.O.V.

I walk into Penelope's office and she is sitting at her desk. I come up behind her and kiss up her neck.

"I'm going to be lonely the next couple of days, I might need some love before we go" I whisper into her ear.

She moans a little, "Derek we can't we are working".

"Ok just don't fall for someone else while I'm gone".

"I wouldn't dream of it, and don't you go falling in love with anyone while you're gone either" she responds.

She turns her chair and gives me a soft and slow kiss. She gets up and wraps her arms around my neck. I grab her butt and she giggles. I hear a whistle and I look to the doorway. Emily and Blake stood there. I kick the door shut and go back to kissing Penny. She pulls away and gives me a cute look.

"You need to go get your stuff and get ready to go mister" she tells me.

"Oh fine I'll see you later" I give her one last kiss. "Love you".

"Love you too but get going" she laughs.

I walk into the hallway and Emily stood there smiling. I walk to my office, grab my go bag, and walk to the elevators. Emily walks up to me.

"I saw that you grabbed Penelope's butt" she says smiling.

"So what she is my fiance, I can grab whatever I want on her" I smirk.

"Oh really what was that I heard" I hear Penelope say from behind me and I turn around. "I came to give you a goodbye kiss but I think I'll pass".

"Uh busted" Rossi says walking up.

"Uh....." is all I can manage to say.

"Yeah and don't think I'm not going to forget this I get revenge. I got dirt on you that you wouldn't believe" She smirks. "Oh and sugar pie". She gives me a kiss, "revenge is a bitch".

She walks off, "Damn boy you screwed" Rossi says.

"Yes I am" I admit.

"Yeah you shouldn't have said that" Blake says.

"No shit, I should learn to shut the hell up. I also need to face the facts I'm going to get murdered" I say getting on the elevator.

Once we get to the SUV's I get into the first one. I put my headphones in and Rossi, Blake, and Aaron get into my SUV. so that means Spencer, Emily, and JJ got into the other car. I get a text message. I open the phone excited but it was only Reid.

From Reid: wat happened with u and penn?

To Reid: nothing.

I turn my music on and the song, 'Express by Christina Aguilera. PENNY.

"Very funny" I say sarcastically.

"What is it" Blake asks.

"Penelope hacked my phone and the songs aren't mine they're hers, for example I don't listen to Express by Christina Aguilera. Also I don't listen to 'All About That Bass'. So yeah she hacked my phone".

They all started laughing, "oh my Penelope is going to kill you" Blake says.

"Yeah I know I know" I lay my head on the window.

I pass out listening to All About That Bass. Its a good song.