chapter 14

Derek's (P.O.V.)the next morning

I wake up to hear Penelope snoring as usual. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I made a bowl of captain crunch cereal and sat down at the table and began eating. I was nearly finished eating when I heard Penelope coming down the stairs.

"Derek can you help me?" She asks.

"With what baby girl" I respond.

"I can't find my glasses and I am kind of half blind right now"

"Ok I'm coming".

I got up from the table and ran half way up the stairs to Penelope. I took her hands and led her up the stairs to the bedroom. I grabbed her glasses off the bathroom counter. I handed them to her and she sat down on the bed cleaning them. I went to her and started kissing her neck. She pushed me off while giggling.

I helped her up, "baby we have work today so let's get dressed" I say.

"Ok I'm on it baby boy" I grabbed a pair of pants and a burgundy t-shirt.

I got dressed and I'm waiting for Penelope to finish getting ready.

"I'm done", She came out of the bathroom as beautiful as ever.

"Wow you look gorgeous".

"Why thank you good sir cause this is mainly for your pleasure" she smirks.

"Ok let's go to work".

"Fine but I don't want anybody to be worried over me I'm Fine, okay?".

"Okay I'll tell them".

"Thank you now let's go".

"Ok".

We walked out to the car, we got in and headed out to work.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

We finally got to work, I couldn't wait to see my babies. I jumped out of the car with my stuff and ran inside. I pressed the elevator button and waited for it to come. The doors opened and I got on, Derek ran and got in beside me.

"Damn you are fast in those heels".

"I know right", the doors opened and I was greeted by the team, "hey guys I missed you".

I gave them all hugs, "hey Penny". JJ asks me"are you okay".

I turned to Derek and said, "I told you they were bound to ask if I was ok, yes I'm fine I had a good day off yesterday".

I gave JJ a wink. "So we got any cases" Derek asks.

"No but we do have paper work" Hotch says.

"Ok then let's get to it" I say.

"Sure" everybody separated except me and Derek.

"Ok baby I'm gonna go get to the paper work" he tells me.

"Ok I'm going to do mine too".

I gave him a quick kiss and walked to my office. I walked in and sat down. I started on the paper work.

I finished nearly everything in a hour and a half. I had to take this paper to Derek to fill out. I got up and walked down to his office. I walked in and I sat on the edge of his desk.

"Hey baby girl what do you need" He asks.

"I need you to fill this paper out so I can finish my papers".

"Ok let me get to it", I handed him the paper and he started to fill it out.

I straddled his hips, "Penelope what are you doing now".

"I'm bored I finished my paperwork" I tell him.

"Ok but we can't do this".

"Fine but what can we do".

"Let me show you", Derek grabbed my hips and turned me around.

My back facing his chest. He turned on his laptop, I put his password in. He turned on his camera,

"Derek what are you doing now?"

"Let's take some pictures for my profile picture".

"Oh ok", I kissed his cheek and left a kiss mark. He took a picture.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned back over the arm wrests of his chair. He took the picture.

Just then Rossi came in, "hey Penelope how do you change the time on my laptop".

"uh let me see your laptop", he handed me the laptop.

I went to settings and adjusted the time to the correct time.

"Here you are my Italian stallion" I give him his laptop.

"Thank you kitten bye guys" he leaves.

"Bye Rossi" me and Derek said in unison.

"You want to keep taking pictures" He asks me.

"sure", I sat in his lap facing to the side and smiled at the camera while Derek looked at my breasts. He took the picture.

I got up off his lap and came behind him in the chair and ran my hands down his chest. He took a picture. I kissed him passionately and I heard the camera shutter.

"Can I see the pictures now" I ask.

"Yeah go ahead", I looked through the picture roll and stumbled across a picture of Savannah.

"Derek what the Hell is this".

"Oh I haven't been on this laptop camera since when me and Savannah were together".

"So you wouldn't mind if I deleted it would you".

"No go ahead".

I deleted it, "Derek can I ask you something".

"Yeah you can ask me anything".

"What did Savannah have that I didn't".

"Nothing. To you she is a mere peasant because you are the queen" he kisses me softly.

"Awe derbear I love you"

"I love you too baby girl", I kissed him passionately.

I got on my knees and got in the empty part of the desk, "Penelope what are you doing".

"Just wait and see", I pulled Derek's chair closer and unbuckled his belt.

I heard the door open. "Hey Derek" I heard Emily say.

"Hey Emily" He responds.

"Where's Penelope she's not in her office so I assumed she'd be here" I quietly buckle his pants back.

"Uh she's not in here".

"Ok but when you see her give her.." she walked beside Derek and saw my hair, "Derek what the Hell is going on here".

"Nothing Penelope was grabbing my pen that fell on the floor and then you walked in and we didn't want you to think we were doing anything wrong so we lied" Derek says quickly.

"Oh really Penelope is that what happened".

"You had sex with Hotch" I say without thinking.

"How do you know that" she asks.

"I heard you moan on the phone when I was talking to you and Hotch so I assumed".

"Ok I won't tell anybody your secret if you won't tell mine".

"Deal now get out" I say and point to the door.

"Ok I'm going", she scurried out the door.

"Derek we can finish this later I'm gonna go" I tell him.

"Ok bye Baby" he says

"Bye", I walked out.