chapter 18

So Derek's back is doing better. There is a sex scene coming up and in the next chapter. I thought I would let you know. Ok bye.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I am woken up by someone jumping on the bed. I look up to see Jack.

"Good morning jack, how did you sleep" I ask.

"I slept fine thanks to you".

"What do you mean".

"I mean dad can't sing, so he can't sing me to sleep and you can".

"Aw sweetie anytime you need me just call".

"Thanks auntie Penn", then I heard Derek snore.

"Hey Jack why don't you go get dressed for school".

"Okay I'm on it", Jack left the room and I straddled Derek.

"Derek wake up, come on".

"On what" Derek opened his eyes and smirked.

"Oh so cute. I'm getting Jack ready for school. I will be right back to see if there's any improvement in your back". I got off of Derek and walked into Jack's room, "ok Jack you dressed".

"Yes I just need my lunch".

"Well lets go make it", me and Jack ran downstairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed his lunch box and filled it with snacks. I also put in some crackers. I made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and put it in there. I handed Jack his lunch box and walked him to his bus stop.

The bus came within minutes, "bye Jack be good".

"Bye auntie Penn" I kissed his cheeks. He got on the bus and was off to school.

I walked back to the room Derek and me slept in with Jack to see him and Aaron talking.

"Hello boys" I say seductively and shaking my hips while walking into the bathroom.

I hear Derek whistle. I shut the door and looked in the mirror. My makeup was still on. I grabbed a rag and wiped it off. I fixed my hair after my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Penelope where's Jack" Aaron asks me.

"I got him ready for school. Made his lunch and he got on the bus after I smothered him in kisses".

"Oh God thank you, I thought something happened" Aaron says relieved.

"No I knew you were still asleep so I wanted to send him off to school" I tell him.

"Thanks".

"No problem I love that boy like a son and if you ever need anything like a mother figure call me" I offer.

"Will do" Aaron says.

"Ok let's check Derek's back to see what's wrong". We flipped Derek "you probably want to go to work before you're late".

"Yeah I'm going to get dressed and head off. Call if you need me".

I nod my head and he walked out. I massaged Derek's back. I rubbed all the way down Derek's back to find a lot of tension. I focused my time right there.

"Ow God that hurts stop Penelope" Derek whines.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault".

"No no Penny its not your fault" he started to move around. He successfully turned.

"Derek don't hurt yourself" I give him a stern look.

"I'm fine. Just stop treating me like a baby I'm a grown man. I can at least try to move" he growls.

"Oh ok I understand". I kissed him.

I stopped and he whines, "come on, why did you stop".
"What you want me to continue" I ask him.

"Yes please, come on".

"I don't think so, not in your condition".

"I can handle it, please".

"No Derek" I remember we didn't bring any clothes. I got off the bed. "Aaron you still here".

"Yeah I'm here" I hear Aaron say.

I walked out into the hallway. "Derek and I need some clothes and we didn't bring none".

"Well I'll get JJ and Rossi to bring some over, okay".

"Thanks Aaron" I kissed his cheek.

"Well I'm going to call JJ and tell her to get Rossi and head over to your place get some clothes and bring them here".

"Ok".

"I'm gonna go, stay safe, and just in case I have a pistol under my bed".

"Ok thanks, and bye".

"Bye" then he left.

I walked back into the room. I curled up on the bed. I felt Derek wrap his muscular arms around me. I snuggled up against him.

I kissed Derek, "Derek do you actually want to have sex".

"Yeah why" he asks.

"Cause I just got really horny. I thought about you naked".

"Ok I'm in let's go", he pulled me on top of him. I swiveled my hips on top of his.

"Derek can you move your body without causing pain".

"I can try", he started to move. "Ok I think I can move".

"Just try to stand up".

"I'll try" I moved and Derek began to stand up. He stood up completely.

"Are you okay", he didn't even reply he just pushed me onto the bed and began to make out with me. I squirmed underneath him, "Derek no time for making out, take me".

"Yes ma'am".

I pulled my skirt and panties off while Derek took off his pants and briefs. He slid his dick inside me. We both moaned in pleasure.

"Derek we can't last without sex can we" I said while chuckling.

"No I don't think so", he thrusted, "ow my back".

"Do you want me to be on top".

"No thank you I want to be the dominate one in this relationship".

I nodded my head. He made harder and more forceful thrusts. I moaned his name and I dug my nails in Derek's back.

"God Derek you're so big" Derek kissed me so intensely, he pulled from the kiss. "Derek what are you thinking about right now".

"I'm worried about Aaron".

"Derek you get your tongue halfway down my throat and your dick completely filling me up and your worried about Aaron".

"Dang you know how to kill the mood".

"I'm the mood killer".

"I'm just worried about Aaron cause he is letting us stay at his house until this whole fiasco is over and I just worry if he ever gets lonely".

"I do too but not while we're having sex that's weird". He kissed the side of my neck.