Chapter 9

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek and I are headed home, the team didn't drink too much so they could drive home. I pulled up to our house and got out. I opened Derek's door, he got out and shut the door. We opened the front door and walked inside. I laid the keys on the kitchen counter, I jogged upstairs and laid down on the bed because I was dead ass tired. Derek came in and got on the bed next to me, I pulled my glasses off and sat them on the nightstand. Derek took his shirt and pants off while I got off the bed and I pulled my pants off.

I got back on the bed and curled up next to Derek, he wrapped his arm around me "goodnight baby girl".

"Goodnight baby boy", I kissed him and we fell asleep like that.

The next morning

I woke up, to see Derek not there I jumped off the bed and called his name, "Derek".

He replied back with "yes baby girl".

"Where are you" I ask.

"In the kitchen",I put my glasses on.

I ran downstairs and I kissed him. I sat on a kitchen stool, "you hungry" He asks.

"For you maybe" I tease.

"Penelope I'm serious" he says in a serious tone.

"Yeah I could eat".

"I made pancakes with chocolate chips" he tells me.

"Ooh my favorite". I put a couple on my plate.

As I was walking back to my seat and I smacked Derek's butt. I sat down and started eating my food.

"Baby I felt that love tap".

"Oh really I wonder who did it" I joke.

He came up behind me, he kissed my neck. "I have an idea", he growled into my neck.

I finished eating and put my dish in the sink, Derek and I decide to started doing the dishes.

We finished and Derek said, "look like there's one more dish", he got behind me, then he said, "maybe I'll just lick this one clean", to emphasize that he licked my neck after kissing it.

I started giggling, "Derek".

"Yes baby girl" he asks.

"Get off" I tell him.

"Why" he pouts.

"Cause I said so" I pulled away from him.

"Come on baby girl" he pleads.

"Fine but you got to catch me first" I took off running upstairs, I jumped onto our bed.

Derek came in, he got on the edge of the bed and started crawling towards me. I put my back against the backboard.

Derek's (P.O V.)

"Lets try something new for a change if your up for it".

"I'm always up for the challenge" She whispers.

"Get on your hands and knees" she got on her hands and knees.

"Now what" She asks.

"Grab the backboard" I direct her.

"Done", I unzipped my pants and pulled them off.

I took off my boxers too. I pulled off Penny's panties. I bent over her and stuck my dick in her. "Oh Derek" I started to thrust in and out.

I sped up to where Penny was screaming my name. I could hear our bodies slapping together. We kept going for a couple of minutes before I released then Penelope's orgasm hit her. I pulled out of her and laid on the bed.

"Doggie style" she says out of breath.

"Yeah" I breathe out.

"I like it and I'm a freak in between the sheets" she whispers.

"I know that for sure"

She straddled me, "you ready".

"Of course", I had my hands of her hips guiding her.

She started swaying her hips, I groaned when she hit a particularly good stride

"Derek take me there" she pleads.

"yes ma'am", I started moving her a lot faster and pulling her down harder.

Eventually I came inside of her again. She laid her head on my chest not wanting to remove our most intimate connection. I started kissing her check, her temple anywhere I could reach, I couldn't stop touching her and kissing her.

"I should move I'm probably squishing you", I grabbed her hips and kept her still.

"You're fine", she started running her hand down my side.

I felt myself getting hard again, "Derek oh my a-again", I gave her a sheepish grin.

A long while later, she hopped off me. I got up and got dressed, she did too. I sat on the edge of the bed and Penelope sat on my lap facing me.

"We should do this more often" she says grinding on me.

"Oh yeah definitely", we laid down on the bed. "But first we have to go to work".

We grab our things and get in the car. We drive to work.