chapter 3

Derek's (P.O.V.)

Penelope and I are getting intimate I was on top of her. She pulls my body down onto hers I smile, she wrap her legs around my waist. I start to swivel my hips and she moans into my mouth, I started planting kisses all the way down her neck. I pull her shirt up and kiss her stomach. she pulls the rest of it off, the strap was in the front I started to undo it with my mouth. I finally undid it I sit there staring at her gorgeous breasts.

I took her entire nipple in my mouth, "what the he...y uh Derek" She moans.

I then went to the next nipple while massaging the other one, I let go of her and penny starts to yank me up. She starts biting on my neck, I stop her by kissing her. I need to stop this but I can't, I trail downwards I unbutton her pants and pull them off I threw her pants somewhere. I saw her blushing, I pull her panties off and run my hands up and down her inner thighs. I lick her clit and she moans. I start circling my tongue around, I keep licking her she was so moist. I stiffen my tongue and I hear a moan from baby girl. I stop and come back up to her mouth and kiss her.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek is licking my center, he stops then comes up and kisses me. I can taste myself on his mouth which to me seems highly erotic, I kiss him over and over again I can't get enough of him. I start to undo his belt, I take it off and start pulling his pants off. Derek takes over and pulls them off and continues to kiss me.

I push him off me, "what the Hell was that".

"uh my tongue" he says puzzled.

"no baby boy something stabbed me in my back" I assure him.

"oh are you ok?".

"yes Derek I'm fine", I get off the bed to see his keys on the bed.

I pick them up and show Derek, "oops sorry I meant to move them".

"its ok Derek", I place them onto his nightstand.

"Now where were we" he says smirking.

My phone starts vibrating I answer it, "Garcia" Derek starts kissing my neck.

I giggle, "Its JJ we have a case and why are you giggling and breathing hard".

"uh I don't know why see you later JJ" I say quickly.

"Bye Garcia", I hang up.

"We have a case".

"At 2:00 in the morning".

"Yes Morgan" I say in a matter of fact tone.

"Fine let's go but when we get back that ass is mine", he smacks my butt and scampers off.

I pick up my clothes and started getting ready. Then Derek walked in on me trying to get my bra back on.

"need some help" he asks.

"Yeah I need help can you help me".

"sure baby girl", he starts to reattach the strap.

"thanks baby" I thank him.

"no prob I only did it cause I can do this", he squeezes my boobs.

He walks away smiling, I got ready and I bend over to pick my phone up that fell on the floor. Derek came up behind me. He grabs my butt and pulls me into him, he starts to grind on me.

I got up and push Derek away, "Derek we have to get to work".

"Why they can handle one case without us".

"no Derek they can't they need us".

I walk downstairs and went to his car.

Derek runs up to me and says, "ok baby in coming".

He jumps into the front seat and starts it. I get into the passenger seat and we were off.

At BAU

The elevator doors open, me and Derek run to the round table room. we walk in and sit down.

"what took y'all so long" Rossi asked.

I looked at Derek and smiled, "traffic".

"yeah sure" Rossi says sarcastically.

"ok so our case is here in Quantico, Virginia", Hotch states.

"Ok so what's the case about" Derek asks.

"So 3 men have been shot at gunpoint and stabbed multiple times, but they all somewhat look like Derek" Hotch continues.

"wait is this dude targeting my baby boy" I say placing a hand onto Derek's.

"Hotch what else is there to know" Emily asks.

"we don't know our only resource for information was with Derek" Hotch says looking at me.

Me and Derek look at one another, "well sorry my car wouldn't start after the movie so what was I suppose to do".

"I don't know but I know this we need some sleep everyone meet up here at 6 sharp" Hotch says walking off.

Then we all said "okay Hotch".

Derek whispers something to me and kisses my ear in the process.

I giggle, " you are so bad".

"oh yes I am" he says with a mischievous grin.

"uh guys we're still here" Spencer says.

"oh of course you are", I say and take Derek's arm.

We walk out to his car, "when I get you behind closed doors" Derek says.

I reply with, "I can't wait".