chapter 39

Derek's P.O.V.

Penelope actually made me sleep on the floor last night. My back is in pain and I get off the floor. Penelope is asleep and I lay beside her. She rolls on top of me and I can't help but smile. I close my eyes and am about to fall asleep when Penelope says something.

"Mmm Derek".

I smirk and whisper into her ear, "is it good baby".

"Yeah".

"You love how good I make you feel".

"Well" she opens her eyes.

"What the fuck" I jump off the bed.

She starts laughing, "oh Derek I heard all of it and I woke up after you whispered in my ear. I just wanted to play along".

"Why" I ask getting back on the bed.

"Because I wanted to see your face when I opened my eyes". I kiss her neck and she punches my arm. "Derek stop last time we decided to have sex we got caught".

"We won't get caught now, I can lock the door and we can be quiet" I get up, lock the door and get back on the bed.

"Like we're in high school trying not to get caught by the Administrators. So you would be the hot football player" she says scooting closer to me.

"Yeah and you'll be the sexy computer nerd that I can't help but want to touch and make love to".

"Oh my god Derek you're so strong and handsome. No wonder all the girls fall for you" she whispers into my ear.

"Oh Penelope you're so smart and sexy. I can't wait to be inside you".

She giggles and I get on top of her. "Well you better hurry my teacher is gonna come looking for me".

Gideons P.O.V.

I wake up before everyone else so I went to the kitchen to get some water. As I'm walking back from the kitchen I hear someone talking.

"Go Derry" I hear Penelope say in a young girl voice.

I spit out my water and start coughing. What the Hell?

Jack's P.O.V.

I climb out of bed and walk to Aunt Penelope's room. I knock on the door.

"Auntie Penny I need to use the bathroom and I can't find it" I ask.

Penelope's P.O.V.

I hear Jack talking on the other side of the door, I push Derek off me and put a robe on. I quickly slide out the room and I shut the door.

"Come on Jackie" I take his hand and take him to the bathroom.

He comes out the bathroom, "thank you Aunt Penn".

"No problem baby I will always help you out" I coo to him.

"Can I sleep with you please" he asks.

"Well give me a second ok let me ask Uncle Derek" we walk to my room.

I quickly get inside and shut the door. I toss Derek his clothes and hurry and put mine back on.

"What are these for, we aren't done" he asks.

"We are now, put them on now" I demand.

He puts his clothes back on and I get done with my clothes. I open the door and let Jack in.

"Go get on the bed" I tell him.

He jumps on the bed and lands on Derek. "Yay I get to sleep with you guys".

"Yeah" I get on the bed too. Jack curls up beside me and I kiss his forehead. "Sweet dreams baby".

Soon I fall asleep with him holding my hand.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I wake up and go into the girl's room. I don't see Jack and start to worry. I check everyone's rooms. I get to Penelope's room. Her and Jack are asleep. I take a picture on my phone and walk out.