chapter 7

Derek's (P.O.V.)

Penny was asleep on the couch, and I got up. I kissed her forehead and walked up to Emily in the bullpen.

"Hey Emily can you watch Penny while I go walk around".

"sure", then I walked off.

Emily's (P.O.V.)

I went into Derek's office and saw Penelope sleeping on the couch, I sat down in a chair near the couch. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of Penny. she started turning and breathing hard. She started mumbling something. Then she started screaming Derek, I jumped up and ran out to the bullpen and told JJ to find Derek now. She went running. I ran back into Derek's office and started to try and calm Penny down.

"Penelope wake up, wake up". Then Derek ran in he started shaking her.

"baby girl, baby girl I'm here, I'm here", she shot up and started crying harder, she grabbed Derek and pulled him into her, they just sat there holding one another.

Derek's (P.O.V.)

My baby girl is having nightmares and won't tell me. "baby what happened in the dream/nightmare".

"nothing Derek".

"nothing my ass you started screaming my name what happened".

"fine I'll tell you so you remember what happened earlier".

"yeah".

"but in the nightmare he killed you and he grabbed me and killed me".

"Oh God baby girl".

"I'm fine".

"are you sure".

"yes".

"and just remember this I will always protect you and I would never have let him get you".

"thank you Derek", we just sat on the couch cuddling.

"Baby girl I'm taking you home now".

"Derek I'm fine here".

"no Penelope I don't want you around this anymore today".

"Derek I'm fine".

"Penny please I just want to take care of you and keep you away from danger".

"Derek there is no more danger".

"there will always be danger", I got up and walked out. "Son of a bitch why can't I do anything right", then Rossi ran over.

"Morgan are you ok?".

"no I don't know I just want to take care of Penny and she won't let me".

"Derek let's all just go I'll get Hotch", then he walked into Hotch's office.

I went back into my office," baby girl I'm sorry", she was crying.

I lifted her up and sat down with her, "Derek let's go home".

"okay baby let's go". I got up still holding Penny, "hey Spencer hit the elevator button for me"

"sure Derek", he pressed the button for us and we got on,

Penny leaned over and pressed the 1st floor button. We got off the elevator and walked out to my car. I opened the passenger door and laid Penelope down in it. I went over to the driver side and got it. Then we drove to my house.

Penny and I pulled up to my house. I hopped out and unlocked the front door. I ran back and grabbed Penny, I laid her down on my bed. I ran to the front door shut it and locked it. I ran back to my bedroom and walked over to Penelope. I pulled her glasses off and sat them on the nightstand. I kissed her forehead and got behind her.

She says, "eww your wearing jeans".

"what".

"your jeans are rubbing up against my legs".

"oh sorry", I took my pants off, "better baby girl".

"very", she scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her, "derek".

"yes honey bun".

"I feel that".

"feel what this", I pushed my waist against her.

"Yes", she turned around and pulled the blanket over us.

She scooted downwards, "baby girl what are you doing".

"just wait and see", I felt her pull my boxers off, she grasped my dick, I groaned.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I grabbed Derek's dick and he groaned. I started running my hands over his extraordinary length, I put it in my mouth and deep throated it. I took it out and scrapped my teeth over it a little. I put it back in my mouth, I licked it up and down. Then Derek came in my mouth. I swallowed then I went back up to Derek's head and kissed him ignoring the fact that he just cumed in my mouth.