chapter 10

Penelope's (P.O.V.) after work

I went into the kitchen with Derek right walked behind me. Derek asks "what do you want to do".

"Hush you", I opened the fridge. "Want something to drink" I ask.

"No I'm good" he says.

"You sure" I ask.

"Yes baby girl" he assures me.

"Ok I want to show you something but you need to go to our bedroom" I tell him.

"Why" he asks.

"You'll see",he walked upstairs. "OK now shut the door".

"OK", I ran upstairs into the bathroom.

I grabbed the nighty that I got and put it on. I opened the door and walked into our bedroom. I leaned against the door frame.

"What do we have here" Derek asks.

"Just little ole me".

"Well I like little ole you", he walked up to me and grabbed my waist.

I pushed his hands off, "ah ah ah no touchy".

I pushed him onto the bed and I turned on some music. I got down on all fours and crawled up to him on the bed. I got up and straddled him.

"Hey Derek" I whisper.

"Yeah".

"Goodnight" I giggle.

"What?" he asks.

I got up and walked into the bedroom bathroom. I locked the door and started to change into my pajamas.

Derek was hitting the door, "baby girl, open up".

"What did you say" I tease him.

"Baby girl don't make me kick down this door" He threatens.

"No need to do that", I unlocked the door and walked into the bedroom.

I had on one of my shirts, no bra, and no pants. I curled up in the blanket on the bed, Derek got on the bed beside me.

"Night".

"Night baby girl", then I passed out.

I woke up and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and went to the fridge, I grabbed the eggs, cheese and ham. Derek was still asleep so I was going to make him an omelet. I cut the ham into small pieces and then I cracked the eggs and cooked them a little. I added the cheese and ham, and then I started to flip it to cook it completely. I finished and put it on a plate. I got fruit and cut them up and decorated the plate surrounding the omelet. I walked back upstairs, Derek was still asleep.

I straddled him, "Derek wake up, Derek".

I shook him a little and he grabbed my butt, "morning baby girl".

"Morning Derek".

"What are you doing up so early" he asks.

"Nothing much except for the fact I made you something" I tell him.

"Really? What is it?".

"Follow me", Derek followed me into the kitchen.

I handed him his food, "what is this".

"I made you an omelet".

"Thank you I'll have to pay you back later" he smirks.

"Well you better hurry up and eat, I'm going to take a shower for work" I tell him

"Okay Baby", he kissed me and started eating.

I took a quick bite. I ran upstairs and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on warm, and started to undress. I got in and started to wash off. I heard the door open. I continue my shower. After I'm done I turned the water off, I grabbed a towel and put it on. I got out to see Derek sitting on the stool in here.

"Derek what are you doing" I ask him.

"Watching you" he responds.

"Why?".

"Because I am going to keep my eyes on you like a hawk because I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you" he lies.

"Derek I know you do but that's not why you're here".

"Fine you caught me, I came in here to see your gorgeous body".

I scoffed, gorgeous right I am nothing, I am fat, I am ugly, I am unlovable, I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

"Hey baby girl don't cry what's wrong" he wipes my tear away

"Nothing I'm going to get dressed", I tried to walk out, Derek grabbed me.

"Baby girl tell me" he demands.

"Derek nothing is wrong" I try to assure him.

"Baby girl stop lying to me please just tell me" he pleas.

"Fine you want to know ok I'll tell you I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I'M NOT HOT OR GORGEOUS, I'M FAT, I'M UGLY, AND I'M UNLOVABLE", tears we're streaming down my face .

"Baby you are none of those things you are hot, gorgeous, perfect, beautiful, and you are definitely not fat you are shaped just right and I wouldn't want it any other way" he rubs my arms soothingly.

"Derek I know you do just... let me get dressed", I got out of his grip and grabbed me some clothes.

I started to get dressed, "Penelope why didn't you tell me you felt this way" He asks.

"Because I see how you look at me, and I look at myself and think what do you see in me".

"Baby its not just your rocking bod I love it's your brains, your sass, your technical knowledge and so much more".

"Derek you don't understand I know you love all of me, but I don't see myself that way, I just see you and think wow your hot and I'm me" I feel tears flowing flowing from my eyes.

"Sweetie I love you and your the most hottest, sweetest, funniest, prettiest woman I have ever met" he tells me truthfully.

"Okay Derek you're right" I admit.

"Are you okay".

"No I feel sick and I don't want to go to work".

"Okay get on the bed we're staying home today", he walked off and I got on the bed.

I got back up to grab some thing and I got dizzy, all of a sudden everything was going black. I fell on the floor, I could hear Derek screaming my name before it was completely dark.