chapter 12

Penelope's (P.O.V.)
the next morning

I woke up to Derek's arms wrapped around me. I looked at the clock to sees it's 9:00. I moved his arms and got up.

"Derek I'm ready to go home let's go". He started mumbling, I shook him, "Derek wake up".

"Fine I'm up, I'm up" he mumbles once again.

"Go sign me out", he got up and walked out. I got my stuff ready and got dressed.

He came back and said "come on baby girl let's go home".

"I'm ready lets go" I took his arm.

"Honey bear you need a wheel chair" he tells me.

"What I'm fine I don't need one" I whine.

"It's protocol" he explains.

"Fine", I sat in the wheel chair and he pushed me out. I got up and got in the car, then he returned the chair. He got in and drove me home without another word from either of us.

We pull up to our place, I got out and he did too. I unlocked the front door. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Derek sat beside me, Derek put his hand on my arm.

"Are you okay" he asks in a serious tone.

"Yes I'm perfect" I answer him.

"Are you sure" he pushes further for a different answer.

"Does this answer your question", I grabbed his arm and kissed up it.

I kissed the lion tattoo on his right arm and then we were inches apart. I kissed him passionately and I put my hands on the back of his neck. He kissed back, then he got up and picked me up. He took me to the couch and he laid me down and got on top of me. We continued to make out until the door bell rang.

We stopped our tongue twisting fun and I yelled "who is it?!".

"It's Rossi", I pushed Derek off of me.

"I will be right back", I kissed him softly. I went to the door. I opened the door "David".

"Hey Penelope nice to see you out of the hospital" he hugs me.

"Good to be out" I say exasperated.

"Uh Penelope your lipstick is smeared" he states.

"I wonder why come on in".

"Thanks", I walked him into the living room.

"Hey Dave" Derek greets Rossi.

"Hey Derek oh I see why your make up is smeared", then Derek wiped his face.

I giggled. "Rossi what do you want".

"I just wanted to see my little kitten" he informs us.

"Aww Rossi you flatter me", I kissed Dave's cheek. "Y'all want something to drink".

"No thanks kitten I got to go anyway" he states.

"Aww that's too bad well bye Dave", I hugged him.

Derek and I walked him to the door, "bye David".

"Bye guys", He walked to his car.

I shut the door, "hey Derek can I ask you something".

"Yes of course you can I am at your beck and call" he jokes.

"Ok so I just wanted to ask you about the wedding".

"Thanks Penelope" he says gruffly.

"What did I do" I ask.

"Wedding talk just knocked all the dirty thoughts out of my head" he hits his head gently to emphasize his point.

"Derek stop being an ass".

"Hey don't blame me but you and shopping no matter the kind go overdramatic and you 'need' so many things".

"You know what Derek you proposed to me so necessarily you are marrying me and my 'addiction' if you will".

"Penelope you have to admit that you do go overdramatic over shopping".

"No but I will say this you are not getting any sex out of me" I stomp my foot frustratedly.

"Baby girl that is not an option for you to make".

"Uh yeah it is because there are two people and I'm one of them so I can choose when we can and can't have sex".

"Baby girl you couldn't last a week without my sex".

"Then let's make a bet we both go a week without sex and whoever gives up first has to.... Give the other a full body massage and then is submissive during sex afterwards" I tell him the rules.

"Deal and there is no teasing".

"Nope I didn't say that and you agreed to my terms".

"Damn I'm screwed"

"Yes you are" I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

Then I walked off swaying my hips. I grabbed my phone and called Emily, *ring ring* "hey... Penelope... What... Do you.. Want?".

"Uh if you are busy I can call later", she moaned on the other end, "yeah I'll call later".

"Good idea bye Penn"..

"Bye" I hung up and threw my phone. "Eww eww eww".

"What is it?" Derek asked.

"Emily and some dude were having sex when I called her and she moaned over the phone" I answer him.

"Oh baby I'm sorry you had to hear that".

"It was horrifying because that dude sounded like Hotch".

"WHAT? Call him" he yells.

"Ok I'm on it", I ran to my phone and called Hotch, *ring ring* he answered, "hey... Garcia... Do you... Need... Something" then I heard that exact same moan again.

"Nope I got all I need" I hung up.

I squealed, "what is it".

"Hotch and Emily are having sex cause when I called Hotch he was out of breathe like Em and I heard Emily moan again".

"Damn Emily fucking with the boss man dang" he smirks.

"Derek just cause we learned this doesn't mean our bet is off, cause it's not" I tell him.

"What no fair" he whines.

"Yep,oh wait do you surrender?".

"No never I'm in".

"Ok well I got to get something", I walked over to Derek and gave him a short and teasing kiss.

I walked up stairs and locked myself in the bedroom and called JJ.*ring ring* she picked up, "hey Penelope what's up".

"Ok JJ me and Derek made a bet to see who can hold out the longest and I need to go shopping can you come with me" I ask.

"Of course I'll pick you up".

"Thanks girl see you when you get here".

"Ok bye".

I heard Derek knock on the door, I unlocked it and sat back down on the bed. Derek walked in and sat down beside me.

"Derek since you won't go shopping with me I'm going with JJ, she is going to be here in a couple of minutes".

"Ok baby girl I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that stuff" he apologizes.

"Nope the bet is still on".

"Dang it I tried".

"Yeah you did and I am going to torment you this week".

"How so?".

"You'll see", I heard the doorbell.

I kissed Derek hard and passionately and ran to the door while grabbing my purse. I ran outside and jumped into JJ's car and we were off.