chapter 32

Penelope's P.O.V.

I wake up with Derek's arm around me. I lay my head back down and I feel his hand playing with my stomach. I shake my body to move his hand off but it doesn't work. He squishes my stomach and I grab his hand.

"Derek stop please" I plead.

"Why" he mocks.

He continues to mess with my stomach. "DEREK I said stop" I say in a serious tone.

I pull off the bed and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and start to breathe. I open the fridge and grab a water bottle. I chug it and Derek walks In.

"What the Hell was that about" he asks.

"I told you to stop messing with my stomach but you kept on. I don't like my stomach and it probably grosses you out but... I don't know" I say whimpering.

"Oh baby your stomach doesn't gross me out and baby there is nothing wrong with you. You are the most beautiful woman i have ever met. And your stomach doesn't gross me out, it turns me on" he says in a seductive voice.

I laugh a little and turn to face him. "You are a butt munch but you're my butt munch".

"Hey go put something pretty on and we'll go meet up with the team at the bar" he demands.

"Ok" I give him a soft kiss.

I walk up to our bedroom and change into my tight black dress with a diamond cut out in the back. Derek walks in and I walk into the bathroom. I apply some red lipstick, eye liner, and some more mascara.

"Damn baby I could eat you right now" I hear Derek growl from behind me.

"Well you could just we would miss fun with our family" I say in my seductive voice.

"No I already told them we are coming" he says going to change.

I finish with my hair and Derek finishes getting dressed. We both get into the car and Derek drives to the bar.

We pull up to the bar and go inside. I see JJ and Emily. They rush up and pull us to their table.

"So Penelope what took y'all so long" Emily asks.

"Uh well we mainly slept all day because I was just as tired as Derek. I have been stressed all god dang week and I just need some alcohol" I say smiling.

"Oh Penelope are you sure you want alcohol because... You know" Emily's asks with concern.

"You know what Penelope", Derek asks me.

"Nothing Derek I don't know what she's talking about" I lie.

"Penelope tell me" he demands.

"God Damn fine I might've been pregnant, I knew this was a bad idea" I get up from the table and walk outside.

I start to feel a little bad about walking out. I walk back inside and I grab my phone. I check to see what time it is and some dude walks up to me.

"Hey there pretty thing what's your name" he asks.

"Taken".

"Well I don't mind" he tries to grab me.

"Back off asshole" I mini yell.

"Why should I" he asks.

"Because my hot boyfriend and fiance will kick your ass if you're not careful" I say pointing behind him.

"Well he's not over here" he mocks.

"DEREK help" Derek hears me and rushes over.

"What's wrong baby is this dude giving you a hard time, do I have to kick his white ass" he growls.

"No he's not worth it babe, unless he decides he wants to do something dumb" I glare at the dude.

"Oh I'm sorry" the dude says and walks off.

I smirk and we walk back to the table. I sit down and I try to keep my head down.

"Guys I'm sorry that went down, I have been so stressed this week. Yes I might have thought I was pregnant but I'm not. Ok we good here" I say honest.

"Kitten let's get you a drink, what do you want" I laugh a little at Rossi.

"I'm fine Dave but thank you, I'm still the designated driver" I say.

"No honey you're always the driver and if you wanna drink go drink I won't stop you unless I think you should" Derek says.

"Fine I am going to get a glass of wine anybody want to come with" I ask.

"Yeah I'll come I need another beer anyways" Dave offers.

"Thanks Dave".

We walk to the bar and order our drinks. We grab our drinks and head back to our seats. I end up drunk as crap and Derek drives us home.

Derek's P.O.V.

I am driving us home since Penelope was totally wasted.

"Hey you know what you should do to me" I hear Penelope ask.

"What" I ask.

"Well first when we get home I want you to strip me and I want you to Fuck the-" I stop her before she can say the next thing.

"I get it babe, just wait till we get home".

"Yay" she says clapping and bouncing in her seat.

We pull up to the house and we get out. Once we get inside Penelope is all over me. She kisses me with a fiery need.