chapter 8

Derek's (P.O.V.)

"Oh baby girl", I flipped her on her back. I pulled my shirt off her, and started kissing down her neck. Then the door bell rang. "Leave it"

"No Derek it might be important".

"Baby" I whine.

"Now Derek" she demands.

"Fine", I got up and pulled my boxers and pants on, "but we're not done here".

"Ooh can't wait", she put my shirt back on.

We ran downstairs, I looked through the peep hole to see David and the team. I opened the door.

"Hey guys" Penn and I say.

"Hey" Rossi says.

"What are you guys doing here" I ask.

"We just wanted to come over and comfort you two" Hotch states.

"I was comfortable with penny" I mumbled under my breath .

"What" Rossi asks.

"Nothing come in come in" I correct myself.

We walked to the living room. "Are you guys ok you seem odd" Hotch asks us.

"What no we're fine" I tell them.

"Are you sure" JJ asks again.

"Yeah of course but I need to ask JJ and Emily something alone", Penny said.

"Okay" we all say.

They went into the kitchen, "you guys have horrible timing" I whisper.

"What do you mean" Spencer asks me.

"Penny and I were having alone time and y'all had to come" I bounce my eyebrows.

"Oh sorry Derek", they apologize.

"It's fine".

"But I have one question" Rossi states.

"What".

"Is this your first time with Penny" he asks.

"No".

"You got to tell me how it went".

"Fine but fast so me and Penelope's first time was the day we had to go in for the case after some well needed rest and I woke up and Penny woke up and then we took a long hot shower that's all in saying".

"So that's why she was wearing your shirt" Rossi says filling holes.

"That and she didn't have anymore clothes but I don't know how we hardly used them", I said smirking.

"DEREK WHAT THE HELL?" I hear Penny yell.

"Oops busted" Hotch says and I jumped up.

"What?" I ask.

"Derek that was personal" she whines.

"What there our close friends" I try to save myself.

"But they're still our co-workers" she argues.

"I know that but still they asked and the only thing I told them was that is was in the shower not how we did,not how good it was, only where it was" I tell her.

"I don't care how much you told them I care that you told them we had sex" she yells.

"You know what I go to go take a walk", I stormed outside.

What the hell just happened? it wasn't a big deal? why can't anything I do go right?

I turned around and walked back inside, "Derek I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled it was over nothing but still next time ask me if you want to tell them something personal" she apologizes.

"Fine just as long as I have you in my arms", I pulled her into my embrace, "I'm sorry too".

"You are forgiven"

"What" I ask confused.

"Nothing", I let go of her, "hey guys who's up for some drinks"

Then they all said, "we're in", then we all got in our cars to go to the bar.

We pulled up to the bar. I opened my door and ran to Penelope's door, I opened it and let her out.

"Thank you" she thanks me.

"Your welcome", we walked in.

Penelope said she wasn't going to drink because she wanted to be the designated driver. I ordered a beer and drank it. I sat down and the team sat down with me Penelope went to the restroom.

A girl came up to me, "hey cute thang want to dance".

Emily jumped in and said, "sorry he's with someone".

"who I don't see her" the girl smirks.

Penelope was right behind her and said, "then your blind cause that's my man I've waited 8 years for him and I ain't giving him up yet, now beat it!".

The girl scampered off, "Damn Penny that was hot".

She flipped her hair, "I try".

Then 'push it to the limit' came on, I pulled Penny to the dance floor and we started dirty dancing. Penny ran her body up and down mine. I grinded my hips on her and she grinded her hips on mine. The song ended and we both walked back to the table where the team sat there with their mouths open.

"What?" Penny asks.

"You two just..."

"What that's nothing you should see him do the tango that would be hot" Penelope jokes.

"Maybe baby" I tease.

"I wasn't even drunk I have never dirty danced before" Penelope states.

"I have remember when we were at a bar and I was dancing with at least 4 girls" I smirk at my memory.

"Oh God I wanted to beat their asses" she tells us.

"I know baby and I saw you my dear Penny watching me dance. I wanted to yank you onto the dance floor and make you dance".

"I wish you would have, it would have been fun but awkward" she says.

"How" I ask.

"We were only friends then and I remember saying this 'look at him move he's like a cat' it is true though" Penny says.

"And he is on the prowl", I kissed her neck and got a water bottle.

I came back to see the team dancing to a slow song. I grabbed Penny and started slow dancing with her. she laid her head down on my chest and we danced the night away.

-------------------------------------------------- hey guys sorry for making y'all wait so long. I had to fix mistakes. I probably didn't get them all, well I hope you continue to read.