chapter 31

Derek's P.O.V.

We finally make it home and I am dead ass tired. I pull up to the house and go inside. I drag myself up to our bedroom. I open the door and see Penelope curled up in a ball on the bed. I lay on the bed behind her and pull her closer to me.

She wakes up, "hey baby what time is it".

"Its almost 5 o'clock in the morning" I tell her.

"Oh ok, I missed you" she says giving me an Eskimo kiss.

"I missed you too" I say kissing her slowly.

She giggles, "baby did you get any sleep on the way home".

"I got a hour of sleep after I ended the call with you but I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep".

"Derek you need to get some sleep, because I recall Reid stating, 'The average person needs 7 to-" was all I heard before I fell asleep.

I wake up to an empty bed and I get up.

"Penny where are you" I ask in a playful tone.

"Come and find me" I hear someone say.

"Penelope" I ask walking to the dark corner of our room.

I see Penelope but I don't think she knows I do. I sneak up to her and grab her waist.

"Found you" I say kissing her neck.

"Yeah you did, oh yes" she moans slightly when I nibble on her soft spot.

"Hey how about we go out for drinks with the team later" I ask her.

"Oh sounds like fun but you did say later right" she asks.

"Yeah we are gonna meet up at the bar at 7 to celebrate JJ's Birthday" I assure her.

I let go of her and she turns around. "Derek can you unsnap my bra".

I did as she asks and I throw her bra into the hamper.

"Thank you baby that feels so much better" she says flopping down onto the bed.

"Oh really so it feels better than sex, and me inside you" I say smirking from ear to ear.

"Oh definitely because this bra pushes my boobs up and they are in pain all day. The bottom of the bra is wire and it cuts into your skin if your not careful. Also the straps get too much to think about they are constantly falling no matter if you tighten them" She says naming off all the things wrong with bras.

"Ok I am definitely proven wrong".

"Yep you are" she smirks.

"Hey don't you smirk before I have to wipe that smirk off your face" I say chuckling.

"Oh really I want to see you try you aren't my dad, chocolate thunder" she says smirking again. I grab her and pull her legs up to my hips. "What are you doing".

I lay on top of her on the bed and tickle her. Her face immediately turns red and she starts squealing.

"Ha ha I told you not to smirk again" I say grinning.

"Derek", laughs, "I can't", she laughs some more, "breathe".

I let go of her and smile. She slowly slides her leg up my back pulling me towards her. My face is an inch from hers. We both lean in for a kiss but she pulls back.

"I can be an ass if I want to be" She says pushing me off her.

She gets off the bed and walks out the bedroom. I follow her to the living room and she sits down.

"Derek can we plan the wedding its been a while since you proposed and I just want to marry your cute ass" she says giving me a pointy face.

"Fine but on our wedding night I'm getting some" I say grinning.

"Oh of course duh, ok so we need to get ideas of how we are going to set up Rossi's mansion" she says grabbing a small notepad.

"Ok so we can have our wedding the same setup as JJ's but ours will have a dose of Penelope Garcia" I say smiling.

"Oh that sounds like a good idea because we all had a good time and it was beautiful. Ok we can have pink roses on each table. Yeah and I need you to talk to your family about how many people are coming so we can know how many chairs we are gonna need" she says writing something down.

"Penelope can I ask you something" I ask her.

"Yeah sure sugar".

"Who is gonna walk you down the aisle" I ask and her face goes a little pale.

I pull her in for a hug but she pushes me back. "I'm fine and I'm gonna ask Dave if he'll do it because he is like a father figure to me"

"Ok" she start crying quietly and I pull her in for a hug.

I hold her while she continues to cry and I kiss her forehead. I whisper soft things into her ear and she slowly stops crying.

"I'm sorry I asked" I give her small kiss.

"Ok I'm alright, I'm tired can I go to bed" she asks.

"Yes come on I'll tuck you In and do a little more if you want" I say helping her up.

"No I'm fine you can do whatever you want" She says walking upstairs.

I walk to our bedroom too and lay on the bed. I pass out with Penelope's head on my chest.