chapter 24

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I am woke up by the alarm clock near our bed. I get out of bed and realize I'm naked.

"Did we forget to put our clothes back on last night" I mumble.

I head towards the bathroom and turn the hot water on. I get right in and start to wash up, I shampoo and condition my hair and clean the rest of my body. I turn the water off and grab a towel. I put it on and walk out the bathroom to see Derek awake sitting on the bed naked.

"Derek do you know your naked" I ask.

"So what you've seen me naked before".

"Just wanted you to know".

"Is there any hot water left".

"Yeah there is I was only in there for 5 minutes princess" I say getting a little mad.

"I like it when you get sassy".

"Go take a shower", he gives me a wet sloppy kiss.

"Okay" he chuckles.

"You little bitch" I whisper and I wiped around my lips cause Derek left a lot of saliva.

"You love me".

I scoffed "I do".

He walked into the bathroom and started taking a shower. I grabbed my black leggings, my pink tutu, my black panties and matching lace bra. I also grabbed my low cut pink shirt, I got all my clothes on and grabbed my black stilettos. I was putting on my shoes when Derek opened the bathroom door. I put them on and stand up straight.

"Get out of the bathroom I got to do my makeup and hair".

"Why you look absolutely perfect without all that makeup".

"Aww that's sweet but I still need it to complete my outfit".

I pushed him out the bathroom. I grabbed my curler and curled my hair. I grabbed my makeup and put it on. I had pink eye shadow on, pink lipstick, mascara, and some cute black glasses on. I dropped my mascara and bent over to pick it up when Derek slapped my ass.

"Derek stop it" I grabbed my mascara and got up. I pushed him away. I put all my makeup back in my makeup bag.

"Come on let's have a little fun before work" Derek tries to convince me.

"Derek just get dressed I'll make us some food".

"Okay but before you go" he gave me a proper kiss, "I love you" he says.

"I love you too... Oh and don't forget to put that cologne I got you on it makes me hot".

"I'll definitely put it on"

"Good you might get lucky later".

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and went to the fridge to see the pizza from last night.

"Hey Derbear is it okay if we just eat pizza for breakfast" I yell.

"Yeah it's fine for me" he yells from upstairs.

I grab some pizza and heat it up. Once they got done I put them on two plates for Derek and I. Derek came down in a matter of minutes. We both sat down and ate without a word. I finished and put my plate in the sink. Then when he finished he did the same. We both got in the car and went to work.

Derek's p.o.v.

We walk into the bullpen to see the entire team sitting in the conference room. We sped walk to the conference room, we opened the door. The entire team was sitting down working on files.

"Hey guys" JJ says to us.

"Hello my lovelies might I ask what we are doing up here" Penelope says.

"Oh nothing but working on files and papers together why do you ask" Hotch asks.

"No reason well are our files in our offices" I say.

"They should be" JJ says.

"Ttyl" Penelope says getting technical and walking off.

"Yeah whatever she said" I say scrambling after her.

I walk into my office to see Penelope already there holding her files.

"Dang your fast".

"Oh you don't know the half of it" she says while I sat down in my chair beside her. "Hey Derek".

"Yeah what" I look up at her,

"I want to start planning the wedding"

"Ok whatever you want you are the queen".

"And you are my king" she kisses me. Then we both went back to finishing our paperwork.