chapter 30

Penelope's P.O.V.

The team is on their way to go catch this bastard and I'm still in my office. I am searching for information on Brittney's ex fiance and I'm not finding anything. I look through her social accounts and find out that her ex fiance's first name is Chad. I search through all Chad's registered in the database and find one who was engaged to a Brittney Andrews. I get one hit his name is Chad Hudson and I call Derek.

He answers with, "sup pretty mama what you got".

"Oh sugar I found out that our unsub is Chad Hudson" I say tracking his cell.

"Have you tracked his cell" he asks.

"I just did hot cocoa, he is... wait a second where are y'all" I ask.

"We are headed to Brittney's house, why" he asks.

"Because he is already at her house hurry your asses up" I rush them.

"Hotch speed up he's already at her place" that's all I heard when he hangs up.

Bitch couldn't say goodbye. I sit and think about how I'm going to tell Derek I might be pregnant. I hope I'm not, it'll ruin everything. He'll probably leave me. SHUT UP PENELOPE.

About 30 minutes later I get a call.

I answer, "hello".

"Hey Penelope" I hear Emily say.

"Oh thank you God Emily I need your help" I say.

"What is it let me get Derek" she says.

"No don't I need you to get me something and Derek can never know about it"I say serious.

"What is it" she asks me.

"I need you to get a pregnancy test" I tell her.

"Ok I'll get one just what if you are, you need to tell Derek" she tells me.

"I know I know I just need to be sure if I am or not".

"Ok so we are gonna be home tomorrow we have to drive all night" she states.

"Ok never mind the pregnancy test if y'all aren't going to be home tomorrow I can get it myself just please don't tell Derek".

"Ok talk to you later" she says.

"Ok ttyl" I say and hang up.

Derek's P.O.V.

I walk outside of the station and I hear Emily ending her call.

"Hey Em who was that" I ask.

"It was Penelope".

"What did she want".

"She needed to talk about some girl stuff".

"What kind of girl stuff".

"Just girl stuff ok let's go".

"Ok let me just call Penelope and tell her I'm alright" I say grabbing my phone.

"NO don't" she grabs my phone.

"Uh she's my fiance I'll call if I want to call her" I say pulling my phone away from her.

"She is gonna think you're clingy" she says.

"What Emily, I don't want to seem clingy but I won't call her".

I get into a SUV with Rossi, Hotch, and Blake. We head home and I grab my phone.

"Hey Derek you gonna call Penelope" Rossi asks me.

"No I don't want to seem too clingy" I say.

"Uh Derek you're not being clingy you're being a loving fiance, call her" Blake says assuring me I'm not clingy.

"Thanks guys" I say calling Penelope.

She answers, "hey Morgan".

"Penelope what's on your mind" I ask.

"Besides your hot body, nothing" something's off.

"Are you sure because you don't sound okay" I am so worried about her.

"Derek I- I just don't feel good I feel sick".

"Well go home and get some rest".

"I'm already at home, I'm gonna try to get some rest I love you" she says.

"I love you too see you when I get home" I say hanging up.

I lay my head on the window and fall asleep.

Penelope's P.O.V.

I already took the test but I am currently waiting for the test to finalise. My phone timer goes off and I pick up the stick.

"I'M NOT PREGNANT" I yell jumping excited. "Wait why am I happy, I might've wanted to have a kid".

I lay down on the bed and think about if I want to have kids or not. I fall asleep still confused.