chapter 4

Derek's (P.O.V.)

Baby girl and I are going to my house for some rest since we have a case tomorrow. Penny already is asleep in the passenger seat. I pull up to my house and turn off the engine and get out of the car. I open the passenger side door, I pick up Penelope out of the car and kick the door shut. I unlock the front door and carry Penny all the way up to my bed. I lay her down and cover her up with blankets. I ran to my closet and grabbed a pair of jogging pants. I take off my shirt and pants and I am putting my jogging pants on then I fall over. BOOM Penelope jumps up and runs over to me.

"Derbear are you ok".

"yeah I was just rushing to get in bed and fell over getting my jogging pants on".

"aww Derek I wasn't going anywhere you didn't need to rush".

"I know but you looked so peaceful and beautiful and I wanted to lie next to you and hold you".

Penny helps me up and helps me get my pants on.

"Derek I'm all yours and will always be all yours", I kiss her.

The next thing I know we are making out. I hoist her up and lay her down on the bed.

"oh... God.... Baby girl.... What are... You doing... To me".

"what am... I doing... To you?" she wraps her arms around my neck.

I stops and get up, "we can't do this".

she threw a pillow at me, "why won't you have sex with me".

"what cha gonna do about it".

I place myself between her legs and she burst into a wave of giggles as I start to nibble on her neck.

"how dare to you throw a pillow at chocolate thunder!?" I growl into her neck.

I then kiss her, I stop and kiss her forehead, "night baby girl".

"night baby boy", she curls up beside me and we fall asleep like that.

(4:35) In the morning

I woke up and looked over to see baby girl curled up next to me still sleeping.

"penny wake up we have to go to work", I say while shaking her gently.

"no go away", I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck.

"are you gonna wake up now".

"oh Derek right there, okay I'm awake just don't stop".

"I have to, we have a case remember".

"oh yeah let's get ready", she pushes me off her.

"hey baby girl it'll take twice as long if we take separate showers so let's take one shower".

"oh Derek you are so cute but no".

"aww come on".

"no Derek, you can get one first".

"ok but if you won't come willingly I am going to force you", I drag her into the bathroom.

I kiss her, I start unzipping her dress, "Derek... Stop it...","no", I get her dress off, "Derek stop".

"hey you owe me remember".

"what are you talking about".

"remember earlier you got some pleasure and I was suppose to get some too but you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up".

"Derek you had the chance when I woke up and helped you and when you picked me up and laid me down on our bed".

"our bed?".

"Uh".

"Penny do you want to move in with me".

"uh yeah cause I don't want to spend my life with anyone but you".

"oh baby girl I'm in love with you and no one else".

"I'm in love with you too, okay come on let's take a shower before I change my mind".

"yes ma'am".

She ripped my shirt off and I unbuckled my belt. I started pulling off my pants and then my boxers. Penny was undoing her bra, I helped her and I dragged her into the shower and closed the door. We let the water hit us while I kissed her neck, I pushed her up against the wall, I slid my hands down to her butt and squeezed a little. She moaned into my mouth, I grinned against her lips, she grabbed my dick and started to rub it, she started rubbing the tip with her thumb. I ran my hands over her inner thighs, I slid my fingers into her, I groaned as she started to rub a little harder and faster.

"damn baby girl".

"oh Derek".

"what's my name"

" daddy!daddy oh yeah".

I started to slide in and out fast,"oh baby".

I slid my fingers out of her and kissed her intensely, she let go of my dick and wrapped her hands around my neck. I lifted her leg up to my waist, she lifted her other leg, I slid my dick into her I started thrusting slowly, then I sped up.

"oh God Derek,Derek Derek oh".

I ran my hands over her curves, I grabbed her butt, it got 10 times hotter in the shower, we both climaxed and I cumed inside of her, then we just made out and I stopped.

"I should move".

I sat her down and I turned off the water, she opened the door and started to walk out, I was right behind her and she started to slip, I caught her.

"Baby are you ok".

"yeah I'm fine my legs are a little wobblely", then she look at my junk," I wonder why".

I handed her a towel, and wrapped one around my waist, I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of pants, boxers and a shirt.

I started to get dressed, and penny said "damn it".

"what is it"

"I don't have a shirt"

"here", I handed her one of mine.

"really Derek you are letting me wear your shirt".

"yeah cause I don't feel like driving to your apartment".

"I'll take it". She put it on.

"let's go to work" I say and she replies with, "ok".