chapter 2

Derek's (P.O.V.)

Penelope and I are going to my house since her car won't start. we pull up to my house I turn off the engine. I grab my phone and keys I got out and open Penelope's door, I grab penny's hand and pull her out the car. I put my arm around her waist and walked to the front door. I unlock it and we walk in, I let go of Penelope.

"hey baby girl you can sleep in my bed I'll sleep on the couch" I offer.

"no it's your bed I'll sleep on the couch" she offers.

"fine but you are not sleeping on the couch, I'm going to take a shower you better be in that bed when I get out".

I walk into the bathroom to take a shower I turned the water on and started to undress.

Penny says, "Derek don't you think it's a little inappropriate that we are sleeping together".

"no this is" I open the door and pull Garcia into me taking her mouth in a passionate kiss.

"Derek... we... should... probably... stop", penny says between kisses.

I let go of her "now what was more inappropriate that or the bed".

"I don't know it depends on what happens in the bed".

"oh I'd love to find out but I have to take a shower".

"okay hotstuff".

I walk back into the bathroom, I fully undress and jump in the shower to see it was cold.

I jump back out, "shit that's cold".

I turn the water off and I wrap a towel around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom and Penelope looks up. She sees me and just sits there staring at my pecks.

"like what cha see?".

"been there seen that".

I gasp, "sweet cheeks that hurt deeply", I said while chuckling and she starts to giggle too.

I grab a pair of jogging pants and boxers, I went back in the bathroom and change. I walk back into my room I sat on the bed and start playing with Penny's hair.

"Derek what are you doing?" She asks.

"playin with your hair".

"why".

"cause I love your hair, not as much as I love you but close up there".

"oh really".

"really".

"so you don't love these" she turns towards me and shimmies a little.

"oh I definitely love these", I kiss her roughly.

I snake a arm around her waist pulling her closer to me, I stop kissing her and look at her. I notice I laid her on the bed, I jump up and ran a hand over my face frustrated.

"Why can't I control myself around you" I say.

"I don't know I can't control myself either".

She got up and went downstairs, I follow behind her. I grab a box of strawberries knowing penny loves them and I show her the strawberries.

"What are those for?" she asks.

"let me show you", I grab her hand and pull her into my room.

I turn on the TV to see 'titanic' on, I lay down on the bed, "baby girl come here".

She got beside me I lay her head on my lap, I start feeding her strawberries.

"Oh so this is what the strawberries are for".

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek is feeding me strawberries, I sit up and turn around to face Derek. I grab a strawberry and put it in my mouth and Derek bites the other end. Derek takes the strawberry out of my mouth and eats the rest of the it. I run downstairs real quick and grab the whip cream out of the fridge. I run back up stairs. I climb on top of Derek and spray some of it on his chest. Then I lick it off while running my hand between our bodies feeling his abs. I could feel him getting hard, then he flips me on my back. I spray some whip cream on my breasts he smirks and starts licking it off. I start laughing and squirming. He stops licking my breast and kisses me so passionately I could feel myself melting into these extravagant kisses. I put my arms on his back and pull him onto me, I can feel him smiling on my mouth. I wrap my legs around his waist where I need it the most, he starts swirling his hips around, I moan into his mouth. I want to push him off knowing this is inappropriate but I couldn't do it. I start clawing into Derek's back wanting more, Derek releases from the kiss and starts planting them all the way down my neck.