chapter 26

Derek's (P.O.V.)

"Someone tell me what the hell just happened" I asked. "I don't know what to say to be honest except you fucked up" Rossi said being a smart ass, "thanks that really helps" I said sarcastically. "You need to apologize" JJ said, then she got a text, "hey Emily come on Penelope needs to talk to someone other than a horny asshole" JJ said walking to the elevator with Emily. I grabbed my phone and texted Penny.

To: I'm sorry baby I know I can be a pain but please come back up here I'll do whatever you want. Please.

From: Promise no more sexual talk.

To: Yes if you just come back so I can love you like no tomorrow.

From: You are one smooth mother fucker.

To: Hurry back my love.

5 minutes later her and the girls came back, I gave her a big hug and spun her around. "I'm sorry I'm such a pain" I say, "yeah but with you around it reminds me I'm still living" she said giving me a kiss. I sat her down, "is it home time yet", "yes it is". Okay we need to start planning JJ's party.

~~~~Tomorrow after work~~~~

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

We finally got JJ to go home early. Derek was currently working on the pinball machine and he is sitting near Hotch's office. Emily and I had strung up streamers. We also had balloons everywhere and turns out we finished before Derek couldn't even figure out how to put the pinball machine together. Emily and I were across the room. I decided to have a little fun, "hey Emily want to see something funny", "yes of course" she said excited. "Just watch", "okay", I walked up to Derek still sitting on the floor. I got on all four in front of him, "hey Derbear", "hey Penny", "oh no nickname", "I would but no". "How about bad ass", he looked at me intrigued, "what are you doing", "this" I began to crawl towards him. He backed up, I grabbed his ankles and pulled him to me, "I like this you" he said. We both stood up and Derek tried to kiss me but I dodge him. "Uh what are you doing get back to work" I said smirking, he gave me a death glare. I began to walk off, I swayed my hips, but Derek grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He kissed me ferociously and I felt myself get really wet. He let me go, "meet me in the girls bathroom" he whispered, "Derek" I whisper yelled. I walked to Emily, "so my plan didn't work", "yeah", "oh guess what Derek wants to meet up in the bathroom, do you think what I think it means", "he's gonna fuck you in the bathroom", "not if don't go". "Are you gonna go", "maybe", "that's a new side of you Penn did Derek change you sexually", "yeah actually he did, I have done things with him I have never done before", "well you better go get in that bathroom before Rossi sees", "thanks Em". I went into the bathroom and made sure no one was in it, I locked the door. I texted Derek to hurry up and get in here. I heard a knock on the door, I opened it to see Derek, I pulled him in and locked the door. I pushed him against the wall, I kissed him hungrily and undid his tie. I had his shirt off when he started pulling off my clothes. In seconds we were both naked, he had me pinned against the wall, he pushed himself inside of me forcefully. I whimpered and he began to thrust. I bit my lip so no one could hear my loud moans, Derek he didn't need to bit his lip because he is as quiet as a mouse kind of. I felt my orgasm ricochet into me, I moaned in pure ecstasy when my orgasm finally hit me, Derek was not long behind because he released. He pulled out of me, we both got dressed again. I gave Derek another quick kiss, then we both exited the bathroom. I didn't see anyone so I told Derek to walk in the opposite direction of me. I walked towards me office while he walked off to go finished his work.