Chapter 42

Penelope's P.O.V.

Derek stayed with me all day yesterday. I'm not allowed to leave the hospital just yet. They said when I seem healthy enough then I can go home. I made Derek go back to to Gideon's cabin. A doctor walks in and checks my vitals again.

"You have a visitor" he tells me.

"Who" I ask.

"Its a woman, she says her name is Savannah" he says walking to my side.

He checks my blood pressure, "I don't want her near me, she is the reason I nearly died. That bitch stabbed me literally".

"I'll tell her to leave" he says walking out.

I grab my phone and text Derek.

To Derek: Hey Bby luv u💗

From Derek: luv u 2 pretty thang😉

To Derek: I wish I could leave this hospital.

From Derek: too bad u have to stay. I'll come see u in a little bit.

To Derek: oh yeah Savannah tried to pay me a visit. I told the doctor to get rid of her.

From Derek: wait she's not In jail, I'll be there in 5.

I sit my phone down and lay back down. I take a short nap.

~~Dream~~

I am stuck in a dark room and Savannah appears out of nowhere. Derek pops up in between us. It looks as if he is choosing who he should be with. He walks to Savannah and kisses her.

I look at my stomach and I have a baby bump. Savannah throws a knife at me and it lands in my stomach. Then she gets a baby bump and mine disappears. I start choking on blood.

~~End of Dream~~

I wake up with sweat all over my face. I am breathing hard and on the verge of crying. I put my hands on my stomach and start crying quietly. Derek walks into my room and looks at me. He pulls me in for a hug.

"Baby what's wrong" he asks.

"I had a nightmare" I admit.

"About what".

"Nothing it's not important" I say a little too quickly.

"Baby I'm a profiler tell me what happened" he informs me once again.

"Fine, I was in a dark room, You and Savannah were there too. You had to make a choice, you chose her. I look to my stomach and I'm pregnant. Savannah throws a knife at me and it lands in my stomach. My baby bump disappears and she gets one. I start choking on blood and it all ends there because I woke up" I admit.

"Baby girl I'm at a loss for words right now. Just know that would never happen. Savannah can go fuck herself, I love you. So if she tries anything I'll have the entire FBI on her ass" he says making me giggle.

"Derek can you see if I can get out early I don't feel safe here or anywhere" I ask with a puppy dog face.

"I'll try, just be safe" he says walking out.

I grab my phone and call JJ. *ring*.

She answers, "Penelope are you ok".

"Yes I'm fine I just need some advice".

"Ok what kind of advice" she asks. I told her about the nightmare. "Penn you need to stop worrying, Derek loves you. Also I love you too because if that bitch Savannah tries to do anything again. I'll put a bullet in her head" She says in a serious tone making me laugh.

"Thanks I got to go bye" I say. "Love you all".

"Bye love you too" she says hanging up.

Derek walks back in and sits beside me.

"The doctor says that you are healing well but you can leave tomorrow after they check your vitals again" he informs me.

I start jumping in my spot and I start squealing too. I grab his face and kiss him. He kisses back and one of his hands is on the back of my neck while the other is in my hair. I run out of breath and push Derek away.

"I love you" I say trying to catch my breath.

"I love you too" he says kissing my forehead.

I scoot over on the bed and let Derek lay down beside me. I turned on the TV and we watch cartoons. We ended up falling asleep.