She's Got A Boyfriend Anyway

***WARNING*** Contains sexual content (GET YOUR HOLY WATER YOU SINNERS jk I'm the one that wrote it xD)

A/N: This one is a bit different, its completely different to what I've written considering that it contains smut (which I'm absolutely shit at writing so bare with me on this one guys. I cant write smut to save my life.) And it is based off of the song Sex by The 1975. I've been wanting to write something based off of this song for a while now, considering it's one of my favourites. I hope you guys like it. Also tell me what you think of it, I appreciate feedback guys.

(AlexiaSkye i hope you're happy.)

I felt so awkward writing this oml

Prompt: You and Dan have a 'friends with benefits' type thingy but at the same time you're casually seeing someone, but nothings official. And then shit happens.

Word Count: 2460 words

Genre: Smut (but fluff at the same time, idk there needs to be more fanfic genres)

"And I'm not trying to stop you love, if we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck. She's got a boyfriend anyway, she's got a boyfriend anyway..."

Dan's P.O.V

The sound of moans and skin against skin fills the room that I am currently in. Sweat starts beading down my forehead as I thrust into the beautiful girl beneath me. Her moans are like music to my ears. I can feel my orgasm hitting. I put my head in the crook of (y/n)'s neck and stifle a load moan that I can feel coming up in my throat. My body shakes in pleasure, but as I am about to come, I hear a beeping coming from (y/n)'s phone, kinda ruining the mood. I stop abruptly as she reached over to my bedside table to grab her phone, apologizing.

"I'm so sorry, Dan but I've gotta go. I have a date and I need to get ready." She says sighing. I pull out of her, so I can let her get out of bed and get changed.

"Is it with that Jackson guy again?" I ask, slightly jealous. She nods answering my question and I mentally sigh. Of course it's gonna be Jackson. The guy that (Y/n) has been "casually" seeing for the past couple of months. "Oh, have fun. Call me later on and tell me how it went." I say as she's darting around the room trying to find her clothes in my room, which is basically a bomb site.

"I'll see you later on." She pecks my lips when she's managed to get dressed and then rushes out the door, to go back to her flat and get ready for her date. Ugh, why does it have to be Jackson. He's so weird.

I hear Phil emerge from the lounge and walk into his room. He must've seen (y/n) through the crack of the closed door. Poor Phil, having to put up with all of mine and (y/n)'s noise. I asked him if he wanted to leave, he said no, that's his own fault.

"About time. I thought you two would've gone on forever" Phil says as he comes into my room. He sits down on my desk chair, probably waiting for an answer.

"It could've." I smirked at Phil as he cringes, making a gagging noise. I giggle at his face. "But she had a date with that Jackson guy." Phil was the only one who knew that I really liked (y/n). Heck, i was basically in love with her.

"Wait, she's still seeing that guy? Why was she over here then?" Phil asks confused. I just shrug and sigh sadly. Phil takes this as his cue to leave and wonders back into his room, and now I am left alone with my thoughts. I decide that I've had enough for today, and I feel extremely exhausted, and just decide to go to sleep.

*5 Hours laaaatttteeeerrrr*

I hear my phone vibrating and going off on the bedside table beside me. I open my eyes and answer it, not bothering to check the caller I.D.