Bite

A/N: so a majority of you guys picked 'bite' by troye sivan! and i'm gonna try my best to make this good for everyone. this is probs gonna be short because I fail as a writer lmao. Also for anyone who lives in LA as well as Hershey, Pennsylvania, imma be visiting in September so it would be cool if you could recommend some nice (cheap) things for me and the fam to do lmao thank (or like, even some good places to eat, if you haven't already )

Pairing: Dan x Reader (might make a phan version who knows, it'll be the exact same, just different people lmao)

Song(s) Used: Bite - Troye Sivan (💛💛)

Word Count: 773 words (Soz it's pretty shit and I also say the word vulnerable about 500 times lmao)

Genre: fluff + smut 😏

Dans P.O.V

"Why don't you come back to my place?" she whispered in my ear sensually as her fingers daintily run down my arm, sending shivers down my spine. I can feel her warm breath hitting my ear giving me chills in a good way.

There's something about going home with a girl that makes me feel vulnerable. It's not something that I would usually do, but I really wanna do it now. I guess maybe I'm scared, I'm scared I can get hurt by this, I don't know how, but I'm scared; once I'm involved, I can get hurt, and I don't want to get hurt.

I nod my head, with slight hesitance but also with excitement. With that, she takes my hand, and we walk out of the club into a taxi that waits outside the club. And then the nerves hit me even more, I don't know what I should do, should I just sit in silence? Or talk to her, get to know her, considering we're about to have drunk sex, I should probably get to know her, right?

God I'm really nervous. Why am I so nervous? We probably won't even remember anything in the morning, so why should I worry about it? 'because this is something you never do, Dan...' That thought just echoed in my mind, this is something I never do.

"Are you okay, Dan?" She questions casually, as if nothing worries her, like she doesn't have a care in the world. God I wish I could feel the way she does right now.

"Yeah, I'm okay, why wouldn't I be okay?" I nervously laughed. She kinda just nodded as if to see 'lolk'.

The only thing thats currently going through my head is 'why are you doing this?' 'dan, this is something you never do' the anxiety of all of it eventually got to me, and i contemplated jumping ot of the moving taxi right then and there,  but I didn't. I started thinking about this differently. 'yeah, its a one night stand, but this is an oppurtunity to finally get out of this dry spell.'

As I was just sitting there, thinking about how everything was gonna play out, we had finally showed up to her flat. I offered to pay for the taxi, like the gentleman I am, but she refused to let me pay. We quickly negotiated by splitting the cab fee in half.

Once we exited the cab (y/n) took my hand and led me inside, and the nerves started kicking in more. But, it almost looked like she was awkward and nervous, and didn't know what to do. 'Come on Dan, do something exhilarating for once in your boring life.' So I did. I made the first move and started kissing her.

And after that everything started to escalate, and we were in her bedroom, stripping down to our bare bodies, lost in lust and one thing on our minds, sex. Lost in lust but yet still so damn vulnerable. And now it feels like everything is happening in slow motion. I loved that feeling of everything happening in slow motion, but I can't explain why, it's just one of those things.

Her words and moans are echoing in my mind, her, moaning my name as if it's the last time she'll ever say it, singing my name, she sounds vulnerable, but I guess that's what sex is about.

And at the end, I feel like I'm in ecstasy. I look over at her as we finish and flash her a smile. She comes closer to me and kisses me, but this time it feels different. There's no feeling of lust behind it, but a feeling of happiness.

'Kiss me on the mouth and set me free, but please don't bite...'