interactive introverts experience

Hey guys!
So it is currently 11:30pm on the 29/08/2018 as I type this. My interactive introverts show just finished over an hour ago and can I just say, that it was one of the best experiences in life.

Now, I'm not a fan of traveling in general so traveling to Auckland is like "holy shit what the fuck

Now, I'm not a fan of traveling in general so traveling to Auckland is like "holy shit what the fuck." Yes, the only New Zealand show on their tour was of course in Auckland, and holy shit you guys if you have tickets but you haven't seen it yet, you're in for a real treat.

They are SO FUCKING TALL like yeah I know people say that about them all the time but it still rattles my brain. During the show you are going to laugh your asses off (also they made a lot of jokes about Kiwis and Hobbits and Phil really wanted to do a Kiwi wrestling match but let's be real, the Kiwi would definitely win) (and to those of you who don't know, a Kiwi is New Zealand's bird, it's not the fruit, those are called Kiwifruits)

But honestly guys my head hurts so much, my throat is so sore, they were honestly so great and I honestly can't believe my show is over. Everyone who is going is going to have so much fun, honestly.