The Diner

Chester's P.O.V
I never told anybody else about my singing except for Grace, which should be saying something...she's really special and she makes me feel, all gooey inside and nice and all of that jazz. She's driving me to somewhere, I don't know. I'll go anywhere with her to be honest.

"So what are you in the mood for huh? That you need to drive instead of me?"

"Hmmm...maybe you should be patient sir?" She says with a small smirk. I look in front on the car and I see her pulling in front of a small diner. We both get out of the car and get inside the little booth and wait for the waitress to come. Sooner or later, a women in skates comes to our table. She looks like she is from the 50's.

"HA-LO dollies! Thanks for choosing this small little joint for your little get together" The lady winks "Here are y'all menus and I'll be back in about few minutes to get you guys food." She blows both of us a little kiss and roller skates away. Grace is already looking at the menu

"Are you not..affected by that?" I ask her

"No doll! It's totes normal!" She says in some jersey accent but laughs soon afterward "This place is great ok? The food here is amazing!"

The waitress comes back

"What do you guys want?" She says

We order our food and she gets our menu and skates away.

"Don't you just love this place?" Grace says as she brings her legs to her chest. I forgot that she was wearing sweats, but she still looks gorgeous. She shivers a little bit but is fine.

"So how did you discover this place?"

"I worked here when I first got out of the house. I needed a quick job and this was here so." She says looking around. "Looks like nothing changed much." She looks at her watch.

"Oh no." She says

"What? Mamrie didn't give you a curfew did she?" I ask laughing. She chuckles slightly but shakes her head

"If this place really hasn't changed, then in about 5 seconds, they are gonna have a-" Grace is cut off by all the waiters/waitresses skating to the main floor and yelling "DANCE PARTY!!!" The workers start pulling people from their seat and start doing some sort of dance. I laugh as I find this amusing and Grace is just shaking her head.

"Every day at 9:00, they have a dance party. Make sure they don't come here." She says, trying to cover herself with the menu

"Why not?! This looks amazing!" The restaurant basically turned into a disco floor (no seriously a disco ball came from the ceiling)

"I can't dance and I don't wanna-" She starts but a waiter comes towards us.

"C'mon you two lovebirds! Get your groove on." He says pulling me up. He tries with Grace but she refuses. He eventually rolls away.

"C'mon Grace, I sang for you. Why can't you come and dance with me?" I ask

"Technically, you didn't sing for me, and I just-AH." I pull Grace up as she wasn't paying attention. She pouts. I decide to have some fun with it. I try to dance to the beat but ultimately fail and start doing some chicken dance thing. Also kids these days are doing the "whip" whatever the hell that is. Grace is laughing lard but she doesn't join me.

"This song is for all you love birds out there." The waiter announces and they start playing "All Of Me." Everybody grabs their partner and starts slow dancing. I put my hand out and Grace reluctantly takes it. I pull her closer to me and I can feel her shiver. I put my hands on her waist and she puts her hands around my neck and we start slow dancing

"It's not that hard now is it?" I whisper in her ear, teasing her. She shivers agains. "Hey are you cold?" I ask her. She tries to shake her head but I put a finger on her nose and it is cold. I quickly shake off my jacket and drape it over her.

"Here." I say

"Thanks." She gives me a genuine smile and we start to dance again

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Your my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning

I slowly hum the lyrics and she laughs a little bit.

"What?" I ask her

"It's just, I'm having a great time. I can truly be myself around you. I don't have to put on a lame act. You like me for me." She says. I give her a small smile as I pull her in for a kiss. It lasts for a while and I pull away. But I cant ignore what she said. That I liked her for her. That word
Like
Oh she has no idea what I feel for her. And I need to show that to her.

"Let's go somewhere else. One more place. And I'll take you home? Ok?" I ask her

She nods "Ok."

We get her in the car and I drive to our next location. She's gonna enjoy this. Maybe even love it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N) Random question but does anybody watch Gossip Girl by any chance? No just me? K...
I was shivering when I wrote this and that's why Grace got his jacket. I should really get under a blanket. Or get into my onsie.
CAN WE ALSO JUST ME TIOM HOW I JUMPED FROM 3 TO 9 IN LKKE A WHOLE CHAPTER WTF