The Lessons

Chester's P.O.V

I've taught a couple of lessons and the students love me. My next class files in and takes their seats.

"Alright students, we're gonna be learning about history."

"What else is new." One of the students say and everyone cracks up. I give that student a look and I close my laptop

"You are right. What's your name sir?"

"Um, Joe Sugg." He says, shifting in his seat a little.

"Well. You guys are probably expecting a history lesson. Let's change that up a little bit. Now, feel free to shout out whatever, but what did you guys want to be when you were younger?"

"A cook!"

"An astronaut!"

"A professional skydiver!"

"And look where you are. Studying to become doctors, teachers, whatever. And you need HISTORY in order for that to happen? What the hell is that? You guys don't need to know about Hamilton in order to become successful. So why the hell are you required to take this class? God knows. Let me tell you a story, cause I don't actually have a lesson prepared." The class laughs and I smile.

"Im gonna tell you about my fiancée, Grace Helbig. She's back in America and is missing me crazy. Hopefully she isn't cheating on me. Cause if she was, God I would be so upset. We met, 5 months back maybe? We aren't big on anniversaries, but when it's 6 months I'm gonna do something special. I hope." Everyone laughs and I start walking around.

"How did I meet Grace? Well, she applied as a substitute teacher at the high school I work at. We stared at each other for about 30 seconds before one of us actually said something. It was awkward, it was romantic, call it what you want. She told me she loved me and I didn't say it back. It was haunting me and I said it when I proposed. The funny thing is, she wanted to propose to me but I beat her to it. She is also pregnant, but we were NOT expecting that baby." Everybody laughs and I chuckle

"Don't get me wrong, I was ecstatic. I want children with her, but I thought it would happen AFTER the wedding, which we still haven't planned. She informed me three hours ago that her best friend, Mamrie, is moving out of the house they shared together. So, I guess I'm gonna move in there and we'll make a nursery. Gosh I wish we have a boy so I can call him Daniel. That was my fathers name. Are any of you guys accidents?" Zoe points at Joe and everyone laughs.

"Hey, your boyfriends an accident! Point at him!" Joe says defeated. Her boyfriend, who's name is Alfie I believe, just laughs and put his hands up in defeat.

"Everything I mentioned however, includes money. Bills, rent, nursery, wedding, baby things, new clothing for Grace. How do you get money? Well, you could sell drugs on the corner like my friend from college used to do before he became a firefighter, or you could get a job. Which is why you guys are here. If you are too embarrassed, then you don't have to say it, but who is here off a scholarship?" Most people raise their hands

"Lucky you. You don't have to pay for anything, or half as much or 1/4 or whatever, but that is money invested in your future there. I don't know where I'm going to be honest here, but what I'm saying is, don't drop out of college." A student raises their hand and asks a question

"So you told us about your fiancée and how your friend was a drug dealer to tell us not to drop out of college?"

"Yes, you guys are dismissed."

"There is still 30 minutes left of class."

"I read the rule book, I can let you guys early. Go, do college student things!" Everyone packs their back and I sit at my desk, satisfied. I Skype Grace and she picks up right away.

"Hey baby, how are you?" She says

"Good, how about you and the baby?"

"She's good I think."

"She? You're not even 16 months pregnant, how do you know it's a girl?"

"I don't, I just want a girl."

"Well I'm betting it's a boy." I say, cracking my fingers. She raises her eyebrows and I laugh.

"Whatever. Wedding stuff Chester. Parent stuff Chester. My parents don't even know I'm dating you, or engaged, or pregnant!"

"Call them right now. On Skype. I mean it's something right?"

"Um no, I would prefer you meet them in person."

"But then they'll know what's coming if we just tell them everything and we can explain further when I actually meet them. You need to meet mine."

"Oh no, isn't that a good impression? Like oh yeah we're dating, didn't tell you, engaged, didn't tell you, got pregnant, didn't tell you. How great-why is there ringing?"

"I called my parents."

"CHESTER!"

"Chester! How's my son!" My mother says.

"Hi ma! Is father there?"

"No, he's at work. Who is that lady?"

"Ma, this is my fiancée, Grace."

"Um fiancée?" My mother says, turning her head.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't introduce sooner, but everything kind of just happened, I kind of forgot. But she also wants to meet you."

"Hi Mrs.See. I'm Grace." She waves and my mother waves back.

"She's also pregnant." I say. My mothers mouth widens.

"I'm getting a grandchild?" I nod and she jumps up in excitement.

"Oh my gosh I wish I could HUG you both! I'm so excited!!"

I'm glad

*~*~*~*~^~*~^<

(A/N) I kind of want to give you guys my kik, cause I want some "internet friends", but what if you guys are 35 middle aged men? I don't know XD. Maybe in the next chapter