The Wedding?

Chester's P.O.V

I wake up and I automatically see that Grace isn't near me

"Grace?" I tell slightly. I see her come from the bathroom, putting earrings on.

"Can you get the hell up! I need to be early! I need to help her with the dress and tell her she's not making a mistake and all that jazz. Put some clothes on,geez." She throws a white shirt at me and I chuckle. I hop out off bed and into the bathroom, where she is swiping up some mascara. I wrap my arms around her hips and settle my head on her shoulder.

"CHESTER! Enough of you trying to be cute and nice to me right now, because I will stab you with my mascara wand." I quickly retreat, as I can see this wedding is getting to her, and it's not even her own wedding, and get ready for the wedding.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We arrive Kirstie's house, so she can help her with her wedding needs. Once I park, Grace quickly jumps out of the car and runs to the little house that is set up so she can attend Kirstie

Grace's P.O.V

I run as fast as I can in these 4 inch heels to the house and I see Kirstie, struggling to zip her wedding dress up.

"Sweetie, I told you to wait for me." I say, throwing my purse on the bed

"I CAN'T ZIP IT UP! AM I PREGNANT? AM I GETTING FAT?" Kirstie yells at the top of her lungs

"Oh my gosh, did you have sex in like that last week?"

"Yeah duh!" She says, still trying to zip up her dress. I sigh and calmly walk over to her, and zip it up gracefully.

"Shoot Grace, what if I'm ACTUALLY pregnant? SHIT GRACE IT WAS UNPROTECTED OH NO OH NO!" She starts panting around the room and she is getting ME worried!

"KIRSTIE! You can't worry over stuff like this, you are getting married! You are gonna marry the love of your life. Your tall, deep voiced, handsome love of you life."

"GRACE I CAN'T GET MARRIED UNLESS I KNOW IM PREGNANT. NO GRACE WE HAVE TO GO TO CVS. RIGHT NOW." She quickly tries to run to the door, but I stop her

"KIRSTIE. THE WEDDING IS IN AN HOUR!"

"IT'LL BE FINE, HURRY UP IM DRIVING." She breaks my grip on her and flys out of my hands out the door. I sigh. I should have worn flats.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrive at Walgreens (there wasn't a CVS near by) and she flys through the doors, and I wonder how she's running so fast in her heels...that's she not wearing. Oh my gosh she went barefoot. I chuckle slightly and she turns around

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU GRACE I COULD BE PREGNANT!" She yells at me. I point at her feet and she looks down and she starts laughing as well.

"Damn, I'm gonna have to buy some slippers."

We walk in and we quickly go to pick up 3 pregnancy tests, because you have to make sure. She also quickly finds some slippers and puts them on the counter. The cashier raises an eyebrow at us, and frankly I wouldn't blame him. It's not everyday you see a barefoot bride getting pregnancy tests. She also asks if they have a bathroom, and he points to the left corner. She runs with her new slippers down the aisles and I have to chase after her.

We burst through the door and she picks the biggest stall.

"You better squat. You remember what happened in college." I say as I rest my body against the stall door and I can hear a laugh

"I thought I got an STD. That was something." She says, and I can hear her pee once, twice, and then again.

"How did you do that without any water?"

"Hmm, maybe it's because I'm NERVOUS CAUSE ITS MY FREAKING WEDDING DAY! IVE BEEN HOLDING IT IN FOR 3 HOURS." She laughs but it quickly dies down. She opens the stall, jolting my body foreword. She shows me all the pregnancy tests and they are all

Positive

"Grace. Grace. Grace." I can sense her breaking down and soon enough she falls on the floor, dragging me with her. I stroke her hair and her back, and I keep whispering it's okay when she looks back up at me.

"No, I know it's okay. I'm ECSTATIC to start a family, especially with Avi, it's just, I don't know it's overwhelming right now!"

"Hey, there isn't even a body in there right now! There probably is but I don't know how babies work. But it's gonna be fine! You're just gonna have to write that into your vows."

"Vows? Wedding? Shit Grace what time is it?!" I fumble with my purse to find my phone. The wedding starts at 12:00 and its

"11:49." She looks at me with wide eyes and starts shaking again

"We are gonna have to go straight to the wedding! I forgot the vows, I forgot the veil, hell I forgot my heels! But at least I go the dress, huh?"

That's when we both start laughing. I quickly get up and drag her as well as we run out of the store and hop in her car.

"Now, let's get to my wedding."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(A/N) Happy Birthday to me...happy birthday to me..
Its also been two years since I joined wattpad so it's also my wattpad anniversary
Also a lot of you guys keep telling me not to end this story, but who said there isn't gonna be a sequel?