The Bacherlette Party

Grace's P.O.V 

We leave for the wedding reception. Once we get to the location and I see some familiar faces. I think that's Michelle, Stefani, Erica, Mark, Robert and many other people. Eventually, I catch the bride and the groom, Kirstie and Avi.

"OH MY GOSH GRACE HELBIG IS THAT YOU?!?!!" Kirstie yells from across the room before running to give me a hug and I fling my arms quickly around her as well, and I forgot how SHORT she was.

"Yup! The wonderful Grace Helbig has entered the building." I say, laughing. She giggles and points to Avi I'm assuming

"This is my beautiful fiancé, Avi Kaplan." He shakes me hand

"Nice to meet you." He says in a very, very deep voice it almost scares me.

"This is Chester, my lovely boyfriend." I say, motioning at him to get closer. He shakes both of their hands and then Kirstie grabs him by the collar, and I almost laugh because of her height.

"If you ever make my big Gracie cry, I'm going to make you cry, got that?" She says. He nods quickly in response and she lets him go and quickly smiles again.

"Great! Let's practice this bitch!"

*~*~*~*~*~*

After we practice the fake vows and find out where we are gonna seat and all that jazz, we meet back in the place we were originally.

"Alright, if all you ladies in the room want to head out with me, we're gonna have an amazing night, while the guys probably are just gonna drink beer and talk about sports and what not." Kirstie announces

"Hey, we're gonna have strippers there so, it's more then beer." Avi says as he rubs her head and she gives him a glare. He quickly kisses her on the lips and she smiles into his chest and it makes me happy.

Alright ladies, let's go!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~

We end up at Kirstie and Avi's house for the party, but it's already decorated with food and games and..um...penises, everywhere.

"Alright guys, let's have some penis cake!" Kirstie shouts and everyone cheers

After having my share of cake and a few glasses of wine that I'm drinking out of a penis cup, we end up at the couch just telling stories and talking and it's nice.

"...and then he flipped off the guy cause he whistled at me! Unbelievable!" Kirstie finishes her story and we all laugh

"It's hard to find a guy these days" Michelle says

"Yeah, the only ones actually in a relationship here is Kirstie and Grace." Erica says

"Yeah Grace, how did you manage to find someone like THAT? He's gorgeous. Like an 8 out of 10. We gave Avi the nine so." Stefani says.

"Oh it's not that interesting of a story.."

Chester's P.O.V

"I met her at the school I work at. She was working as a substitute and we kind of just went on from there." I say to the men I just met today. There's Avi, Donald, Justin and more that I'm quite lazy to say.

"Was it love at first sight?" Alex, I'm pretty sure asks me.

Grace's P.O.V

"Yeah, I guess it kind of was." I answer the girls. "I told him everything and he told me everything and it's just great."

"Do you want to marry him?" Kirstie asks

Chester's P.O.V

"Yeah, I do." I answer Avi

"Then what are you waiting for man? Go and do it! Pop the question!" Daniel yells

Grace's P.O.V

"I don't know.." I start

"C'mon, break the stereotype! You propose to him!" Michelle says

"Are you kidding, I haven't even met his parents yet!" I start

Chester's P.O.V

"What if they hate me?" I ask the guys

"Dude, if she loves you that much, they'll let you! They want to see the best for their daughter and that is you!" Donald says. The other guys nod. They are right.

I love Grace...and I didn't even tell her when she told me she did...

They're right.

Grace's P.O.V

I have to propose.

"Excuse me ladies, can I go back to my hotel room?" I say, getting up an gathering my things

"We won't stand in the way of true love Grace. Go." Kirstie says with a huge smile on her face. I give her a long hug.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I race back to the hotel, panting as I climb up the stairs. I fumble for the keys in my purse and once I find them, I quickly unlock the door. I step inside and the whole room is dark, except for about dozen candles that are lit up. I look up and I see Chester, propped on one knee.

"Damn it See! I was supposed to propose!" I say, half in tears and laughing

"I didn't have time to get a ring and I know you don't know my parents and I don't know your parents but we can tell them and I hope they accept because Grace, I love you. I didn't tell you when you told me, but I'm telling you know and I will continue to say it for the rest of our lives, if you let me. Will you let me Grace? Will you let me say it? Will you marry me?"

I'm trying to say yes, but I'm just in a puddle of my own tears, eventually, I choke out a "Yes" and I jump into his arms. He gives me a very long kiss and I smile.

"So, what now?" he asks, smiling

I think I'm ready. I haven't had sex since my incident, and the very few one night stand I've had have been...meaningless. I whisper into his ear

"Make love to me Chester. Then, we'll figure from there."

~*~*~*~*

(A/N) I wanted to end this book at 30 chapters and this is the 25th one so hopefully, I can make 4 more (the 5th one being an epilogue and all). He he he