The Visit

Grace's P.O.V

After that quickie, we get back to driving to his parents house. As he keeps telling me we are getting closer, I get more nervous and he eventually notices. He grabs my hand and gives me a small smile.

"They aren't like your parents Grace. You saw how supportive they were during that Skype chat." I nod, but I swallow my nerves.

"Speaking of your parents.."

"No, we aren't going to visit them Chester. I don't care." I say quite sternly, and my grip on his hand tightens.

"First, ouch, second, alright. We won't talk to them. Why do you hate them so much?"

"They have just been unsupportive throughout the years. When I told them about my, incident, they didn't care and claimed it was my fault. I wanted to tell them about you, I actually tried. But when I called them, they only rambled on about my unrealistic plans on becoming a teacher. So I just gave up on them."

"Irony though. Cause you are a guidance counselor."

"Yeah, but I still work at a school. They aren't good people."

"Okay, we won't stop there. For now."

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chester pulls in front of a cute little house. He helps me out of the car and we walk up the front steps. He rings the doorbell and a small woman opens the door and her mouth widens.

"Chester! My little boy is so big! Aw, come here." Chester hugs the woman, who I am gonna assume is his
mother?"

"Hi Auntie." Chester says and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm assuming this is your beautiful fiancé your mother has been talking all about. She invited the whole family just because of this event." I smile a little bit. Chester's family is very close to each other. I'm still standing outside and his aunt notices.

"Aw darling don't just stand out there! You are part of the family now! Come on in." I step into the warm house and the scent of spices fills my nose and I grin widely and hold out my hand, but she embraces me in a hug.

"We don't do that shaking hand nonsense here. I'm Samantha, his aunt. Everyone else is in the kitchen. Come on now, don't be shy." We all walk into a fairly average sized kitchen, but with the amount of people here, you would need a large.

"Chester!" A multitude of people shout and they all go to hug him and I'm just kind of staring in the back. A little girl bounces up to me.

"Are you Chessy's fwance?" My heart almost melts and I nod

"Twake care of him. He's a hwandful according to Gramma!" She giggles and skips away.

"Grace, come meet my mom!" Chester says. I walk towards him and his mother gives me a smile and holds her arms towards me and I smile and give her a hug.

"Aw, I'm so glad Chester has found someone that he loves. That Miranda girl?" She leans in closer to me "A total bitch." And she gives a loud laugh. I laugh in return, because she's right.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This is my old room." I laugh at all the things that are in it.

"You had a picture of Jennifer Lopez in your room?" I say, pointing to the HUGE poster above his bed.

"Hey, I only found her attractive." I raise an eyebrow and he quickly retreats.

"Um, I mean, you are MORE attractive."

"Yeah, with my 4 month pregnant self." I walk around the room and I find old cd's. Most of them are...Jennifer Lopez
I hold a few up

"You only find her attractive hmm?" He grabs the CD's from my hand.

"Okay, okay, you found my weakness. Now, can you just ignore that." I hear a voice call us downstairs. We both go downstairs and the dining room table is lined up with food, and everyone is sitting down except for us.

"Let's eat!!" Chester's mom says.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everybody catches up with Chester and the man next to me introduces me as his father.

"Hello Mr.See." I say

"Please call me Daniel. So, how long have you been with Chester?"

I haven't really thought about it really.

"To be honest, I have no idea! The months just seen to fly by. Or maybe it's my pregnancy." He laughs and motions to Chester

"How long have you been dating this beaut?" Chester makes an O with his mouth, as he clearly doesn't know the answer either.

"It's okay, she couldn't answer it either." Chester blushes and I laugh and eat the food in front of me. Everybody resumes to talking and Daniel brings his attention back to me

"So Grace, what was your first impression of my boy?"

"I thought he was very handsome to be honest. I didn't want to approach him but it just happened."

"How many months are you?"

"Almost 5."

"Hmm interesting. Now Chester isn't your first boyfriend no?" I shake my head in response

"He loves you?" I nod "You love him?"

"He's the only man I dated that has really loved me, and he taught me it's okay to love someone back. I do love him." I see Chester glancing at me and he smiles at my response.

"That's good."

*~*~*~*~*~*~

At around 8, we leave his parents house and back into the car.

"Well, that was fun." I say as I strap my seatbelt. It made me want to see someone that I haven't in a while."

"Chester?" I say and he gives me a questioning look

"Let's go see my mother."