The Skating Rink

Grace's P.O.V

Chester drives to our last destination and I hope it's home cause I am exhausted. Today was fun and I just need some good night sleep. He drives slowly and I put my head on the window, falling asleep.

Chester appears in my room as I am going through Instagram. He has a creepy grin on his face.
"Chester? You ok?" Chester doesn't move mad just stands there, looking at me. Suddenly, he isn't Chester anymore and he is. Him. I yell, trying to get Mamrie but he attacks me, holding my hand above my head.
"No...please..." I try saying but I can't. It's over. It's over....

"Grace?? Grace!" Chester says yelling at me, shaking me.

"What? Huh? Sorry sorry.." I say mumbling on.

"Grace? What happened?" He asks me

"Just a nightmare...about...you know..." I say in a whisper

"Grace, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. Its not your fault. Now c'mon, I need to teach you how to ice skate." He says getting out of the car.

"WHAT?" I yell, jumping out of the car.
"Are you crazy?! Are your trying to kill me See?"

"No, no. You'll be fine. I have you. Don't worry." He grabs my hand and we walk to the rink.

**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

"Well, this looks like something." And it really does. There are bright blue lights that is shining on the rink and snowflake patterns on the floor.

We look around and there are other people skating and there are kids skating around as well. We go to the thingy where you get your skates and we step onto the rink. Chester holds on to the railing, but then steadies himself. I, however, can't let go of the railing.

"Grace, you'll be fine! There are 4 years doing this c'mon!" He says, reaching his hand towards me.

"NO" I yell and many people start to stare. Chester laughs but doesn't put his hand down

"Helbig." He says

"Fine." I finally give in and take a step onto the rink. I start to lose my balance and just OOMPH. I fall.
Chester starts laughing and I also start, realizing how stupid and funny the situation actually is. He pulls me up and we go slowly around the rink.

"Haha, see? You're better then me!"
Chester exclaims

"Don't push it." I say sternly. He stifles a laugh and keeps holding my hand as we go around the rink a few times. At one point, he lets go of my hand.

"What the hell do you think YOU'RE doing??" I yell at him as he skates 4 feet away from me.

"You are getting better! You'll be fine without me, just try." He says, skating away, but not too far so he can still see me. I sigh a little bit and I try to skate. I'm slower then I was with Chester, but I EVENTUALLY get to him.

"One eternity later." He says

"Shut up!" I say hitting his chest "You decided to leave me."

"One, ow. Two." He says pulling me
closer so we are about 3 centimeters away from each other "I promised to never leave you." He says. I smile and we briefly kiss and I pull away, smiling into his chest. We just stand there, watching everyone else skate past us. I look at all the lights and one of them is shining on top of us. I laugh and point at the light for Chester to see. He looks up and sees the light.

"I guess that's a sign." I say quietly, still in his chest

"Maybe. Or maybe I know the guy who moves the lights and texted him 5 minutes in advanced so we can have this moment. Our moment." He kisses me again and even if it's brief it's just enough. It's always enough. With Chester.

"Did you have fun today?" He mumbles into my hair and I shiver a little bit.

"The funniest of fun that could ever happen in the land of fun." I say and laugh and what I said. He chuckles.

"Well, it's time to take you home so we have to go. It's pretty late and if I am correct, tomorrow is Sunday and we don't have nothing planned so we can make plans."

"How about, we don't make plans. Today wasn't really a plan. It's kinda just flowed. Maybe we could just stay in ?" I ask, trying to sound subtle. I don't wanna do anything with Chester. I mean I do, but, I don't know how to explain this. Um..

"That's sounds like not a plan." He says and smiles at me. We eventually get off the rink and inside the car. He drives back and I drift off to sleep again..

You may now kiss the bride. The Priest says. I smile as Chester pulls and kisses me. All of our family and friends applaud. I can't believe I get to call him my...

"Husband.." I mumble out loud and I hear Chester chuckle a little bit

"Husband huh? Am I that husband or?" He shad teasing me. I blush a little, but luckily he can't tell that I am cause of the darkness.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chester parks in my driveway.

"Can I walk you inside?" He asks
me.

"Of course." We both get out of the car and we walk inside the house. We tiptoe to my room, trying to make sure that we don't wake Mamrie. I sigh in relief as I hit my bed.

"I am SO glad I wore sweatpants today. I don't want to move ever again." I say, pulling the covers over me and curling into a ball. Chester just watches me.

"Don't be shy. I don't bite." I say with a hint of tease in my voice. He buckles and takes off his shoes then jumps into bed next to me, sending me a few centimeters in the air. I chuckle quietly as I put my back to his front, slowly inching towards him.

"Grace, you suck at trying to want to cuddle with me." He says and pulls me, catching me by surprise. I smile as I fall asleep...

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
(A/N) My longest chapter yet I think. I passed 1000 words and it wasn't from the authors note so XD. I'm tired XD. this story has like nothing to do with school anymore I need to bring that back in a subtle way and knowing me
It's not gonna happen. And guys
Almost 500 reads like whha. If I had more energy, I would force it. But I'm not so bye

EDITING THIS THEE DAY AFTER AND I HAVE ENERGY QOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 500 READS