Flock of Crows.(Kageyama Tobio)

-Enjoy!-

Kageyama Tobio was a very hard person to decipher. He was like a walking mystery, and nobody was interested in getting to know his internal gears because they feared that they would mess with the wrong buttons and end up making him explode. He was always somewhat interesting to you, it may have been his spectacular skills that no-one really cares about.

Maybe that was why you never heard about anybody having a romantic interest for Kageyama. He's hot-headed and stubborn, two things girls don't want from the perfect guy of their dreams. Sometimes you despised the girls in your class, because they were the most hateful and merciless people in your class. They could talk shit about literally everything and everyone, and you couldn't stand their judgements. Maybe you likes Kageyama because you had experienced something similar to what he had. You knew how it felt to be cut off by your own people. You both shared the ultimate fear of being hated on or betrayed.

"Why the hell were you talking to Tsukishima!?" A gang of girls surround you once again as they pin you against the cold and tough concrete walls outside the school.

"Because he's my fucking friend?" You hiss angrily as you ball your fists tightly. You could easily sock her in the face, but you bite your lip so hard as you restrain yourself that you taste the blood pooling under your tongue.

"Stay away from him! Do you understand me?!" She yells in your face and you snarl as her spittle sprays on your face.

"What makes you think he'll like a disgusting bitch like you?" You scoff as you take a step forward with a fist raised over your head; ready to swing down to hear the satisfying crunch of her cheekbone under your knuckles.

  You feel a strong grip on your wrist as your fist is stopped mid-swing. You turn around to see Kageyama standing behind you, you feel his chest pressing against your back as you try to pry your arm away.

"Let me fucking go! Stay out of this Kageyama!" You tug at your arm harshly; not caring about the bright red shackle that was growing in on your wrist.

  By the time he finally lets you go, all the girls had fled the scene and you two were the only ones left. You rub at your painful wrist as you glare up at him. He may have been the person you loved, but nobody got in your way, not even him.

"What the hell do you think you're fucking doing?" You hiss at him as you jab a finger into his chest angrily.

"Stopping you from doing something stupid." He answers calmly enough, but his eyes sparked with his own fire.

"Who gave you the right-" You begin to retort until you feel a pair of hands gripping your shoulders tightly; shaking you so hard that you feel like your head's going to fall off.

"Listen to yourself! Punching her would have done nothing but bring trouble for you. Trust me. I know. You try to act all tough and put your fists before anything else, but I know deep down that you're just as scared as I am." He looks into your eyes and you are rendered speechless. He had hit the spot, and it was too overwhelming to try and hide.

Kageyama instantly feels guilty for putting you on the spot and exposing you, but he felt like he had to do it for you, or you would have nobody left around you. Not that he was going to give up on you though. Oddly enough, he had been keeping his eye on you ever since he witnessed you getting bullied and picked on by other girls. He felt sorry for you, but didn't say anything because it would ruin his reputation. It wasn't until he finally accepted his feelings for you, that he stepped up to show you what you were doing wrong.

"You-you don't know anything about me...you don't have the right...to make me feel like this..." You hang your head as you throw your fist at his chest weakly.

Kageyama watched silently as he witnessed your tough mask fall away to reveal a lonely and suffering soul. His own heart hurt for you, because you reminded him so much of himself before he transferred to Karasuno. He hesitantly lifts his arms up and pulls you in for a comforting hug. He had never done anything like this before, but at that moment, it felt like everything was right.

"You keep fighting alone (Your Name). Let other people in and embrace them as support. Crows don't travel alone, they travel in flocks."