Laughter.(Akaashi Keiji)

-I just had my first day of school, and I'm exhausted. But I hope you enjoy! Thank you for requesting!-

  You walk into the bustling waiting area of the college entrance with your heart pumping in response to all the adrenaline. Your palms get all sweaty, and you nervously wring your hands over each other whilst looking around nervously. Unknown faces go by with a blur, but your eyes land on a man standing with appears to be his friends. He doesn't really blend in with the rest of the boys, who are bustling with laughter and loud talking. He stands by, strangely quiet as he looks down at his phone occasionally. Your eyes are glued to the way he moves, and you cannot seem to get your gaze off of him. Your face feels hot as his lips part to break out into a hymn of silent laughter in response to what his friends said. Just when you intend to admire him from a distance, he looks up casually and his eyes meet yours unexpectedly. You quickly avert your gaze, but it's hard to act like you're busy when you really have nobody to talk to. Just then, the bell echoes around you, and you look around helplessly as everybody rushes to their designated classrooms. You're completely lost on where to go and how to get to your scheduled classes. Just as you are about to give up dejectedly, a small tap vibrates against your shoulder bone, and you jump back in alarm.

"Oh, sorry about that." He quickly apologizes but continues to say something. "What's your major?"

"(Your Desired Subject)." you answer a little hesitantly, but a small smile works its way across your face.

"Oh that's cool, I'm a (Your Desired Subject) major too." he breathes out almost in relief, and he extends a hand for you to shake. "It's nice to meet you, what's your name?"

"It's (Your Name)." you state clearly as your mind still tries to process the fact that this cute guy is standing in front of you and actually conversing with you.

"Mine's Akaashi." he nods as he squeezes your hand slightly, and you cannot help but blush again. "Do you know your way around? I could take you to our lecture hall, if you'd like."

"Oh, that'll be amazingly helpful. Thank you." This time it's your turn to sigh in relief as you were about to die of fear just a few minutes ago. "I thought I was going to get lost."

  The campus is truly beautiful, and to top that off, the weather has been great lately too. The soft summery breeze ruffles through the distance between you as you walk with each other. Occasionally he'd turn to you to ask you questions about yourself. But most of the time, you both just matched each other's footsteps in silence. Not talking is surprisingly pleasant, and you can't help but bask in the peacefulness he brings around. The birds chirp around you, as if they are cheering you both on from a distance. His long strides are a little hard to keep up with, but it gives you the opportunity to observe him secretively.

  Akaashi has a surprisingly broad back, but his somewhat thin frame distracts you from his hidden buff areas. Judging by how defined his body is, he must've been doing some sort of sports for quite a long time. His hair falls naturally against his head, and his neck looks long and manly. The sunlight bounces off his beauty, and when he turns around to look at you, your words catch in your throat before finally escaping.

"Do you play any sports, Akaashi?"

"I'm on the varsity volleyball team, been co-captain for a few years now." he answers calmly before opening the door to the classroom for you.

  You walk in and almost run straight into someone's torso. If you hadn't caught yourself, you would've found yourself in a very embarrassing situation. You have to strain your neck to look up to see a silver-haired man standing right in front of you. You can tell that he's a little taller than Akaashi, but they're both giants nevertheless. Suddenly, his owl-like eyes widen drastically, and he peers into your face by leaning in a little too close.

"Akaashi?! Talking to a girl?" he gasps exaggeratedly. "You must be of a different species."

"Lay off her, Bokuto." Keiji's voice lowers drastically and you turn to him to find him with a very irritated look on his face.

The man named Bokuto turns to you and throws you an unexpected wink.

"See? This is the real Akaashi. What are you, his girlfriend or something?"

"N-no, we just met and-" you try to explain yourself but the man in front of you remains unconvinced. Luckily enough for you, Akaashi steps in front of you protectively and gives Bokuto a soft shove before throwing him a hidden glare.

"You're scaring her." he sighs before grasping your hand and heading towards the seats in the middle of the lecture hall. "Don't mind him, Bokuto's a lost case."

"HEY! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU GUYS, Y'KNOW?!"

  You're not used to such livelihood, but the perky atmosphere makes you break out into a series of soft giggles. They gradually develop into relatively loud laughter, and you find yourself clutching your stomach from snickering too much. Keiji watches you in silence before his lips curl up to reveal a secretive smile.

"You have a cute laugh, (Your Name)."

~~~ 

Salute Cadets! *gets grabbed by a titan*

 I am finally back from hiatus and I would like to say that my first day of school went terribly. I've only experienced 2 days in my new school, and I literally want to kill myself already. I'm sorry if this is a bit not up to par with how I usually write, I just got back and will get the hang of writing properly soon. Please also keep in mind that I have schoolwork and homework to do, so I may miss updating more frequently than I want to. Either way, I will try my best to make some time for wattpad! Thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed!

Love,

Winnie.