Shop Sessions.(Ukai Keishin LEMON)

- I'm sorry that it's late, I was super tired and only got done writing this just now. So excuse the typos! Thank you for requesting! Enjoy!-

  Working in a convenience store meant having to endure the scorching heat of not being able to afford an air conditioner in the store. So Ukai would have no choice but to stock up on fans and cooling packs to avoid dying of a heat stroke. As you were still going through your last year in high school, waiting for him inside his store was a humid drag. By the time you both made it out into the cooler evening air, your clothes would be soaked through to the bone from all the sweat.

"It's so hot in here." You groaned as you fan yourself with a sweaty hand.

  He grunted in agreement as he threw a damp towel across your head before ruffling your hair gently. Keishin felt bad that you had to wait for him for the rest of his shift, but also very grateful at the same time. It always got a little lonely when he was managing his shop himself. Even if he could come up of millions of excuses to contradict your occasional teasing, he loved you to bits nevertheless.

"Damn." He cursed with a hiss as he throws off his drenched shirt and stands in front of the fan.

  You wiped at your brow and glanced at his physique, appreciating it with your eyes. Ukai wasn't necessarily muscular or particularly well-built. He had an average body of an average man. Saliva accumulated at the bottom of your tongue and you swallowed quite audibly, causing him to turn around at such a weird noise that resonated from your throat. He may have looked otherwise, but he was gifted with a very smart mind. He grinned mischievously as he found something to tease you with, and decided to start flexing his biceps at you dauntingly.

"Are you-" He began with a foolish grin.

"No way." You interrupted him with a glare.

  He edged closer to you by rolling over his chair before leaning over your lips, ready to capture them with his own. You didn't have the willpower to resist his kiss, as they never failed to leave you breathless and would always leave you wanting way more than you bargained for. Today was one of those days, as he slipped his tongue in to start a one-sided battle. Before things got more heated, you pushed him away gently and your breaths mingled together in small rhythmic pants.

"Not here." You gasped and he nodded in agreement before lifting you up and walking towards the storage room in the corner of the store.

  Ukai didn't hesitate to slam you up against the wall, completely trapping you between his clenched arms. He watched you for a minute, locking eyes with you before smiling as he leaned in to continue where you left off. You could feel the way his lips curved upwards mid-kiss, he seemed extremely happy for some odd reason. His tender lip-locks grew impatient as his hands trailed down your waist to explore other sensitive parts of your body. Meanwhile, you unbuckled his jeans with relative ease before feeling up the growing bulge that responded to your touch. He seemed embarrassed at how quickly his member rose, but he didn't have enough time to think about that as your hand around him tightened. Ukai groaned into your collarbone as he almost collapsed down to his knees at the sensation.

   You let his shaft slide messily through your fingers, you felt his hips buck into your hand at every stroke. His hands clenched around your tender bosoms, as if he was holding on to them for support. You mewl in response to his unintentional foreplay, and your hand around him paused momentarily. A low and frustrated growl grumbles from the pits of his trachea, and he fully exposed your entire lower half by slipping your undergarments and pants all the way down to your ankles. You let out a small gasp as his hands relocated themselves on to each pulp cheek of your ass. He lifted you up like a rag doll and lowered you on to his tip, which stood fully erect and turgid from the rapid blood flow.

He held his breath until you had managed to take him all in. His massive length was always something to get accustomed to every time you made love to each other. However, the steamy hot room might have acted as a natural lubricant, as he slid in without much difficulty. You are barely given enough time to adjust, when he begins to clench down on to his lip as he thrusted into you with unbelievable force. The slapping of skin and overbearingly loud squelching of your bodily fluids fusing together sent your head sky high. Your whole body trembled and your breasts bounced upon your chest as his pounding increased in speed and power.

"A-ah! Ukai! I'm going to..!" You screamed as your womb started to convulse inside of you.

"U-ugh...me...too." He whispered under his breath as he lifted your leg up to hook your thigh between his arm to penetrate at a much deeper rate.

You wrapped your arms around his neck for security and ride out each other's orgasms without failure. As the war tamed down, he finally reached his breaking point, where he decided to slam into you once more before spilling his seeds into you. Your senses dulled out, but you felt his shoulders quiver as each wave of electric pleasure coursed through his veins. Soon after, you reached your peak too. He gently coaxed your nipples with his intimidating tongue, helping your lower region clench. As you cried out with a wild shudder, he wrapped his arms around your waist, feeling the palpitations of your hammering heart against his ear.

Utterly exhausted from such a session in a humid and stuffy environment, your bodies were too weak to move. He leaned against you and you did the same. As you ran your hand along his perspiring chest, the only thought you had was about the fun you were about to have when you both went home to take a refreshing shower together.