Worth.(Kuroo Tetsurō LEMON)

-This oneshot contains sexual content! Please read at your own risks! Thank you for requesting, enjoy!-

You lean into the mirror and run your red lipstick along your lips. The tight-fitting dress clings to your body, and you sigh in discomfort. The bathroom light makes you dizzy, so you practice your best smile one last time before exiting with your heels clicking against the marble floor. The ballroom glistens with livelihood, and you look around to see and hear the glasses of champagne and wine in everybody's hands. It would've been a splendid party that you would've enjoyed if you weren't here under dire circumstances. After all, you aren't here to indulge in good wine and food. Assassins don't have that kind of leisure.

  Kuroo Tetsurō. He is a well-known black market dealer who just happened to mess with the wrong yakuza group a few weeks ago. He was dealing weapons of mass destruction before picking off profits and disappearing from the black list without a trace. You were hired to find him and to assassinate him, and that is your ulterior motive for tonight. But the hardest part of the whole thing, is to locate him and execute your plan. With so many well-known people crowding the floor, it would take another headache to find him. You quietly groan to yourself as a waiter approaches you with a drink, you accept it and roll the delicate glass in your hands as you think intensely. If you fail, you probably will not arrive home alive.

"My, are you lost..little kitten?" a teasing voice purrs against your ear and you jump in surprise before spinning around quickly with your hand up to defend yourself. "My, aren't you quick on your feet. I'm sorry if I startled you. My name is Kuroo Tetsurou."

  Your ears perk up at the name and you mask your satisfaction with the smile you practiced. It tugs at your lips naturally, and his lips curl up in a small but unsettling smirk. His jet black hair is styled elegantly, but he messes it up with his hand before bowing respectfully. You avoid looking him in the eye, as you feel like he can see right through you already.

"It's alright. You just took me by surprise. After all, being approached by a handsome man like you doesn't happen often for me." you flirt casually, and a low chuckle resonates from his broad chest.

"Nonsense. I bet men clamour to be with such an elegant lady like yourself." he returns your compliments with much sweeter ones and you cannot help but blush.

Me? Elegant? Fucking please.

  He takes a step forward and leans into your neck. You shiver as his hot breath condenses into moisture against the back of your ear. With your body frozen in place, you stifle a moan as the bridge of his nose brushes against your cheek. He has you captivated, and Kuroo whispers into your ear seductively.

"You seem a bit tipsy, little kitten." he hums. "What do you say we go to my room to help you sober up?"

  You contemplate the sudden invitation, before resolving that it would be your golden opportunity to finish him off quickly and neatly. You just need to pretend to be strung up on his sweet words for a little longer. But you don't know how long you can hold up, because his effective methods of seducing a woman scares you. Even a level-headed person like you got caught in his little game unconsciously. You grit your teeth in annoyance as you bore holes into the back of his head while he has his back turned to you in the lift. Most targets are taken care of instantly, but with Kuroo, it is no easy job.

  He adjusts his collar swiftly before swiping his card to his room. He then beckons at you with his large hand to enter. The distinct smell of cologne meshed with perfume clogs your nose, and you wrinkle it in disgust. He must've brought thousands of girls in here for the room to smell so overpoweringly strong. The mere thought of you being another of many countless others makes you sick to the stomach. But you look on the bright side to things as you bring yourself back to the moments where you were intimate with sleazy and oily men. Of course, they are all dead now. But the memories are still fresh in your mind, and you'd like to replace them with a night spent well with such a good-looking victim.