Handkerchief.(Asahi Azumane)

-Asahi is bae 4ever. Enjoy! The reader is Kuudere in this oneshot!-

"Woah...he looks scary!"

"Is he part of a gang or something?"

"Eek! He's coming over here! Let's scram!"

The girls in your class quickly disperse around you as they try to get away from whatever was coming towards you guys. You were busily reading your book that you don't even notice until you see a dark shadow looming over the words. You look up in annoyance, as this person's height was being a hindrance to your ability to read.

"Hi?" You make sure you lace a tone of annoyance with your simple greeting, which causes your friends to jolt in fear for you.

"You dropped this." The man extends his long arm to hold up your handkerchief.

"Ah...thank you." You sigh as you accept it graciously while scolding yourself mentally for being so careless.

"No problem...um.." He scratches the back of his head as he seemed to be struggling to remember your name.

"(Your Name). It's (Your Name)." You mutter nonchalantly.

"I'm Asahi.Well...see you around (Your Name)." He gives you a quick friendly wave before you hear the bell ring above you and you shut your book.

"Yeah. See you around." You reply back calmly before walking back into your classroom where your girlfriends waited in anticipation.

Asahi turns around to watch your silhouette as his lips lift up into a soft smile. He felt his cheeks flush a little. You were the first girl to not run away screaming from him. He runs his hand through his locks before getting to class himself.

"Something's going on with you." Your best friend pokes you teasingly as you allow her to witness your mind wandering away.

"What are you talking about?" You snap at her as you pick up your pencil to begin your classwork.

"You were totally just thinking about Asahi-senpai, weren't you?" She concludes

"Wha-where did you GET THAT assumption from.." You stutter as you pray your cheeks don't go bright red.

Your pencil lead suddenly snaps loudly as she hits the nail. You cough to mask the awkwardness and completely ignore her for the rest of the class.

~~~

"Hey Suga? Do you know (Your Name)?" Asahi whispers curiously as he is careful not to disturb the teacher's lecture.

"That girl in second year? Yeah? What about her?" He whispers back.

"She didn't run away from me." He hushes.

"Eh? Say what?" Sugawara asks with a confused look.

"you KNOW...everyone runs away from me upon first impression..she didn't even flinch. I..I kind of like her..." He mutters quietly as Sugawara watches the Ace's cheeks flush with his mouth agape in shock.

"SAY WHAT?!?"

"Sugawara! Quiet!"

"Ah..Sumimasen!"

~~~

"Why does Asahi-senpai want to talk to you ALONE?!" (Friend A's Name) asks fearfully as she clutches her chest like she knew something you didn't.

"How am I supposed to know what he wants with me?" You answer as you cross your arms in exasperation.

"Oh no...(Your Name)-chan! Don't go!! He might sexually harass you!!! OR WORSE!!" (Friend B's Name) whimpers and you cannot help but grit your teeth in annoyance.

"I honestly don't see what's so scary about him. He's like a big softie to me.." You click your tongue and every single one of them turns to you as if you were some alien.

"Whatever. I'm going to go see what he wants. Don't you dare follow me around." You warn them sternly and walk out with your bag slung behind your back coolly.

You see him standing against the wall of the back of the volleyball gym building. He seemed to be deep in thought, or would nervous be more like it? As you walk up to him, he quickly meets your eyes and his hand automatically goes to the back of his head as he scratches shyly.

"Sorry for making you come all the way out here (Your Name). I just wanted to..to talk about something." He says maturely and you nod softly as you cross your arms.

"It's totally alright. What did you want to talk about Senpai?" You ask expectantly.

"I-I just want to..well..I was wondering if you'd go..go out with me?" He mumbles softly as he takes a step forward, his cheeks visibly red now.

"W-well..um. I would love to. Hey..you're pretty shy for the way you look." You smile and chuckle jokingly to break the tension.

"Wha- not you too!!"