Break Up.(Tetsurō Kuroo)

-Enjoy!-

"I don't understand." You lower your head as the tears begin to brim.

"I can't do this anymore. I think we should break up. It's not-"  you cannot believe the words that were coming out of the man you have been dating for 3 years.

"Don't give me that "it's not you, it's me" bullshit!! I don't think I've done anything to deserve this. For you to just break up with me out of the blue. I DESERVE an explanation!" You were crying heavily now, you clutch on to his jersey jacket on anger as you hunch over as the sobs shake you to the core.

  Minutes of silence pass by, and Kuroo did not try to explain. He didn't even utter a single word of sympathy. You wondered if it was as painful for him as it was for you. You don't even dare look up at his face. You knew the look of sympathy all too well. You didn't need another hard heart-break, because you were already too broken to fix.

"How could you-" you begin to sob again when he severs the words that were ready to slip out with a tight embrace.

  His arms were always warm. It was yet another thing you were going to miss about him. This hug would be the last of the last, and that broke you even more. Usually, he would have to pry you off of him whenever the embrace happened. But today, he was the one holding on.

"I'm sorry (Your Name). I really am."

~~~
"(Your Name) hasn't been showing up to volleyball training. Things are different without her managing the team." Nobuyuki sighs as he brings his hands up to block the incoming spike.

"Did you do something...Kuroo?" Kenma glances at his best friend's face; searching it for some kind of hint.

"I broke up with her." He answers as he jumps up to block the ball.

"What?! Why? You both were so happy only a few days ago." Taketora exclaims; even looking a little pissed.

"My skills are lacking. Ever since I started dating her, my priorities were not volleyball. It was her. That scares me." Kuroo answers heartlessly, but he fails to block the incoming ball and just watches as it slams into the ground instead of his palms.

"Isn't that your problem? That isn't a  good enough reason to put (Your Name) through that. To blame her for your lack of discipline, I didn't think you would do something like that." The usual care-free and quiet Kenma shoots his best friend down calmly.

  Kuroo was shocked. His fists automatically clench in anger, but they grow limp as he realized that Kenma was right. As he twirls the ball in his hands with the feelings of dejection whirling inside of him, the door slams open and his head snaps up to see you standing there panting with the most passionately angry face he had ever seen you with.

"(Your Name)?" Lev walks over with a look of curiosity as he wipes down his sweat.

  You totally ignore him as you storm up to Kuroo before jabbing your finger into his chest. Everybody looked surprised; even Kenma.

"I finally figured out why you DUMPED me without a reason. I know you love volleyball more than anything in your life, and I respect that a whole lot. But I AM NOT letting you break up with me." You grit your teeth.

"Wha-" Kuroo begins but you brush him off as you bring his collar in close to your face.

"If you want to play volleyball. Play it with all your heart. I'm never going to get in the way of your dreams. I am going to support you and love you whether you like it or not." You pant as all your energy was sapping out of you.

  Your iron-like grip on his collar loosens as you lower your head once again. Kuroo smiles down at you as he realized how adorable you sounded. He wraps his arms around your waist and brings you in for another one of his hugs. As you both break away, you realize that the rest of the team were grinning foolishly as they witnessed the whole thing.  Though, Kenma had lost interest and had pulled out his phone.

"You're horrible...Captain."

"Making your girlfriend cry like that.."

"You guys need a room."

"Get back to practicing you idiots."