Ice Cream.(Yū Nishinoya)

-NISHINNNNOYAAA YUUUUUUUUUUU -John Cena Announcer Voice-  HE LOOKS SO CUTE WITHOUT HIS HAIR UPPPP ARGHHHHHHHH! Enjoy! Also, I wrote this on my phone, so I'm sorry if there are a few typos. Just kindly point them out and I will fix them. Thanks.-

"Good work everybody! Today was another productive day! Keep it up and we'll be able to make it to nationals without a doubt!" You tap your clipboard with all the stats of the day as you reassure everybody that gathered around you.

"Yahhhho!!!" Hinata jumps up and down with undying enthusiasm until Kageyama slaps him down hard.

"Thank you for YOUR hard work too (Your Name). It must be hard filling in for Coach Ukai at such short notice." Daichi ruffles your hair fondly as you shake him off before he could tangle your hair up even more.

"Yeah! Your knowledge about volleyball is outstanding! I can't believe you're only a first year!" Nishinoya remarks loudly as he pats you on the back hard.

"I'll take that as a compliment Nishinoya-senpai." You cough as you grab ahold of the clipboard before you lose grip of it from the force of his hand.

  Nishinoya reels his head back as he hears you use the honorific with his name, and he places a hand on your shoulder firmly; his eyes sparkling with happiness.

"(Your Name)-chan. I'll treat you to ice cream..so wait for me at the school gates. Don't you dare leave without me, you got it!?" He smiles from ear to ear before dashing out of the gym along with the other group of players to the shower rooms.

  You cannot help but smile a little as you watch him prance around with his teammates. There was something about Nishinoya that was extremely attractive. He was a complete dork most of the time, but he was a surprisingly good listener of problems. You admired his will to carry the team through on his shoulders. For a moment, you stood there contemplating on whether he was being serious about treating you to ice cream, because it sounded too much like a date. Your cheeks automatically flare up as you think of the word "date".

"Are you feeling feverish (Your Name)-chan? You look very red." Kiyoko asks curiously as she peers into you face.

"Ah..it's nothing senpai. Do you think Nishinoya-senpai was being serious? Should I wait for him or just go home? I don't want to be rude either way." You mutter as you scratch the back of your neck nervously.

"He didn't seem like he was joking around, so just wait for him? There wouldn't be any harm in doing that right? Since you have feelings for him?" She rests her fingers on her chin as she advises you.

"Wha-what?! How did you know I like-" You almost choke on your saliva as she sees right through you.

"Come on (Your Name)...you would have denied his offer if you didn't like him." She giggles slightly and you feel even more embarrassed than you already were.

"Wh-what do I do now?!" You clutch your head while you try to calm yourself.

"I would advise you to tell him how you feel. As soon as possible. It's not good for you to hold in such feelings..don't you think?" She pats your head before heading out without you.

"Sorry I kept you waiting (Your Name)!! Tanaka hid my clothes and-" he stops himself from saying too much. He looked so different with his hair matted down that you scarcely recognize him.

"I-it's okay...senpai." You nod as you pray that he couldn't see the blush creeping on to your face.

"Let's go get some ice cream!!" He jumps in the air like a child and you cannot help but burst into laughter before quickly covering your mouth to quell your unique laugh.

"You have a pretty cute laugh (Your Name)." He smiles teasingly before grabbing on to your hand and breaking into a sprint towards the nearby convenience store.

  You sigh as you both exit the shop with a Popsicle in hand. You watch as Yū takes a big bite out of his soda flavored Gari-Gari Kun! ice cream before grimacing from the coldness.

"MMMMMM...(TRES BIEN!!!! Sorry wrong anime) it's as tasty as ever!" He mutters to himself before turning to you.

"(Your Name). Your ice cream is melting...hahaha..." He laughs and you snap your attention back to see the sticky residue dripping off your fingers.

  Before you even realize what was going on, Nishinoya swoops down and takes a bite out of your ice cream to stop it from melting any further. As he brings himself upright again, you both realize how close your faces are, but neither of you pull away from one another. Instead, the distance seemed to be getting shorter as his lips lean in towards yours.

Your first kiss tasted like Soda flavored ice cream and felt ice cold,but on the contrary, it had the capability to melt your heart.

"Maybe it was a date in disguise after all." You think as he offers to walk you home...and you had gratefully accepted his hand.