Betrayal.(Oikawa Tooru)

-Thank you for requesting! Enjoy!-

Your own heavy breathing echoes in your ears as you continue to urge your already fatigued mulches to keep up with your pace. Your vision begins to grow more hazy and you have to blink furiously to avoid passing out. A small groan resonates from the depth of your throat. You brush aside the tough branch of the bush and feel it pinch into your skin, but you pay it no heed. The texture of the ground shifts to a more smooth one and you finally notice your foot on the slick pavement. You were almost there. A relieved whimper slips through your lips and you grit your teeth before pulling your collapsing body forward for the last time before your legs crumple up beneath you, leaving you to crash to the muddy exterior of the concrete.

"Well well, if it isn't (Your Name)." an eerily familiar voice chuckles with amusement, as if he was expecting you.

  The atmosphere darkens drastically and even the crickets go silent at the unknown presence. You attempt to lift your head, but your heart jumps to your throat as you realise that your muscles are refusing to move another inch. You are starved and deprived of the vital fluid that is responsible for your sanity's demise. And as a consequence to refusing to kill for it, it seems like you have finally reached your limit.

  You instantly flinch as you hear the crunching of gravel growing louder and louder until it comes to a halt right in front of your face. You didn't dare to open your eyes, because you know exactly what's standing there. As terrified as you are, you are aware of the anger flaring inside your veins. After all, he was the one who turned you into the monster that you are today. A cold finger runs itself along the defined edges of your face, and you have to fight the urge to sink your teeth into it. The scent of his blood is beyond intoxicating, even more than the last time you had the privilege of inhaling his superior scent.

"Who knew you'd come crawling back to me...little crow? You sounded so sure that you'd be fine when you decided to betray the clan for them," he hums knowingly and you know that he could smell your fear from a mile away. Perhaps that's how he was able to track you. "It's a real shame that they all perished. You should've taken my warnings more seriously, (Your Name). After all, I am not one to lie blatantly."

  Every word of that sentence stings, yet it only seems to fuel the fire that burned inside you. Every insensitive phrase that trickled out of his merciless lips fed your anger like gasoline to a fire. Your fingers begin to curl around each other as your fist clenches. You lock your jaw and explode upwards with such new energy, that even Oikawa himself is taken by surprise. You feel the impact of your body against his as you jab your elbow against his neck to trap him between the stone wall and yourself. You shove him deeper into the wall as the burning rage hissed through your body like deadly poison; screeching an unwanted release through violence. The need for revenge engulfs your pure moralities replacing them with a primitive instinct to tear this man apart.

"My friends were killed by YOUR kind," you snarl. "So don't try to act like you weren't behind all of it."

  "You should really watch that tone. It seems like you've already forgotten that you are indeed...one of us now. WE are your kind."

  His words dig fresh wounds into your heart, and the tears of frustration coil up as all the fresh energy saps out of you once again. Your previous burst of vitality dies down as it's fuel disintegrates into nothingness. He catches your stumbling body as it collapses and he grabs you by the shoulders to examine your clammy and pale face. Through your drooping eyelids, you swear that you see a glimpse of concern relight in his eyes, but it is gone the next time you make the effort to confirm it. He then effortlessly slings you over his shoulder before walking towards the iron gate with gallant footsteps. The rhythmic sounds of his shoes against the marble floor of the garden lulls you into a dreamless slumber, and the next time you wake, you feel rejuvenated and fresh, unlike anything you've felt before.

"Looks like you're finally awake. It's a real shame really, I was just about ready to shove the stake into your heart," the same voice says crisply. "I probably would've enjoyed that very much."

"Fuck you." You gasp as you spot the endless broken packets of blood strewn around you.

"Mph. Language, my little crow."

"What have you done to me?!" you demand.

"Nothing majorly drastic, dear. I just brought you back to life, for the second time...that is." He sighs before appearing awfully close to you in the blink of an eye. "I have to say, (Your Name). The color in your skin has returned, how quaint."

  Your eyes widen as you realise what he had done. Your stomach lurches forward and you have to clutch a hand over your mouth to avoid spilling it's contents, in which you did not want to see. You snap your head towards him glare with menace.

"This is all your fault. If you hadn't turned-" you begin, but you are cut short by his hand shooting out from his side and grabbing your neck, choking you as he raises you up to his level.

"Don't bring this up again, (Your Name). You should be fucking grateful, I could've left you there to die, but I saved you. Turning you was the only way, and you know it. So don't pin this all on me," he hisses before releasing his death grip against your windpipe. "It wasn't my fault that I loved you."

  Your emotions are a mess as you half gag and half sob from his words and actions.  Oikawa stands in front of your defeated soul, relishing his victory before crouching down with a more serious and convincing approach. He pulls your chin up to meet his eyes before wiping away your tears with his thumb.

"(Your Name). You know that I'll protect you no matter what. I'll do anything to have you stay, so please. Just consider it. This is your home now." He smirks before licking his lips subtly. "Now will you be a good girl and listen...little crow?"